Super Ref

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
9FDF0318-8C0D-4E1C-AE3B-80739E141B8D.jpeg The refs must have super vision to call this a try without bunker.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn’t neccissary to check. It’s a Souths try :tearsofjoy:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So true we get every try checked .
Still Don’t get how we bundle Souths out in the corner by a great chase. And Souths get a penalty 60 meters away. Yet Holland gets bundled out by 3 defenders after momentum had stopped and its play on.

Honestly I’m one of the most unbiased fans ever. I’m the first to take my blue and white glasses off. But yesterday’s reffing was one of the worst displays I have ever seen in my life.

I literally felt like going to the nrl and bombing them :sweat:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
What about all the commentary about us slowing down the ruck. Where was all that talk when we played the storm?

Fucking shits me its like we have to play under a different cap and different rules.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Expected nothing less fo a good friday game lol. Untill the club and media start to talk about the constant shit calls against certain clubs nothing will be done about it. Cowboys seem to cop it a bit too

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Still Don’t get how we bundle Souths out in the corner by a great chase. And Souths get a penalty 60 meters away. Yet Holland gets bundled out by 3 defenders after momentum had stopped and its play on.

Honestly I’m one of the most unbiased fans ever. I’m the first to take my blue and white glasses off. But yesterday’s reffing was one of the worst displays I have ever seen in my life.

I literally felt like going to the nrl and bombing them :sweat:
That try saving tackle was the probably the worst call in the last decade.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That try saving tackle was the probably the worst call in the last decade.
It was a better effort than Scott Sattler in the GF. He had to get through 2 defenders before he ran him down and then bundles him out. If that was GI and not Reimis they would have put him on the ballot paper for PM after that

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yesterday’s officiating was disgusting, when you rewatch that game and take it apart, you can’t sit there and say the games not fucking rigged.!!!! And the worst part is It’s their in black an white for all to see.. nrl and it’s officials and the bookmakers are ruining this once great game! nrl is a joke and that’s no JOKE.

IF they are never held accountable (which they won’t be) the same shit continues. Grrrrrr!!!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It was a better effort than Scott Sattler in the GF. He had to get through 2 defenders before he ran him down and then bundles him out. If that was GI and not Reimis they would have put him on the ballot paper for PM after that
100% true and if it was Inglis it will be in the highlights every year.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yesterday’s officiating was disgusting, when you rewatch that game and take it apart, you can’t sit there and say the games not fucking rigged.!!!! And the worst part is It’s their in black an white for all to see.. nrl and it’s officials and the bookmakers are ruining this once great game! nrl is a joke and that’s no JOKE.

IF they are never held accountable (which they won’t be) the same shit continues. Grrrrrr!!!!
Every Good Friday games Are getting worse and worse

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
most of the tackles that appeared to be slow in the ruck were as a result of souths trying to take advantage and trying to walk off the mark.... At what point should the tackled player stop his forward momentum ?????? the call of held is made by ref and the tackler is expected to drop off, but the player with the ball wants to pinch another 2-3 metres ???

this is an area that referees really struggle with especially with teams like souths..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
most of the tackles that appeared to be slow in the ruck were as a result of souths trying to take advantage and trying to walk off the mark.... At what point should the tackled player stop his forward momentum ?????? the call of held is made by ref and the tackler is expected to drop off, but the player with the ball wants to pinch another 2-3 metres ???

this is an area that referees really struggle with especially with teams like souths..
Inglis was the master at it , he plays the ball behind the marker and gets a penalty for marker not squared.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yup!! And don’t forget the rorters, they did it a lot last night after tackle was made, crawling forward an extra few metres.. and being allowed to get away with it!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's the problem with being a team low down on the table. The refs have a preconceived idea on who should win and when it's a chance of not happening they think something is wrong and ref accordingly to get the result they think should happen.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

What happened to the playing the ball facing your opponents goal line?