1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Sunday's AGM/Board voting - ELI5 (Explain It Like I'm 5)

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by d0ggiez81, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. immortalbulldog

immortalbulldog Eternal Doggy

People made comments about that firstly because we let Barba go without a superstar replacement. I think if people actually sat down and put names on paper on who we have attracted and retained in recent times their argument would be null and void.
    We did recently extend Haslers contract without any fuss or drama, something Manlys truly dysfunctional board could not do

2. finchie

finchie Immortal

Loooooooollllll thanks gm, that made my weekend. Funniest response ive seen in agesssssss

3. holbi

holbi Forum Regular

The Hughes boys don't have an axe to grind with the club, just a few of the back stabbing bludgers in it. It was a sad day when Gary was made a scapegoat for a couple of higher profile wankers who slunk away. The Hughes family have only ever did their very best for the club as players and employee, which is a lot more than some of the whackers we have around now.
    Anyway, same old same old.

4. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.