Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better than them winning lol. Fuck em.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knights eating $hit sandwich trying to get Ramien back with upgrade and sorry about the way they handled him lol

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...t/news-story/b0d3324dfb8a4d8e25b74904155f9930
Seems to me that they are trying to make it seem that maybe Brown was the reason he left........not the fact that it was reported that his attitude was beginning to suck and other players were not happy with his efforts...... the whole club is a joke and they would have to be one of my most disliked teams in the NRL...

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me that they are trying to make it seem that maybe Brown was the reason he left........not the fact that it was reported that his attitude was beginning to suck and other players were not happy with his efforts...... the whole club is a joke and they would have to be one of my most disliked teams in the NRL...
Scuttlebutt from fans is Browny expected discipline but wouldn’t punish players to get it. Also prone to over-reactions when he got the shits with something.

Ramien sacking was an example, and judging by the timing may have been the final straw for the players/club. Doing it so late left the club short of backs (Edrick Lee still out) with no way to replace him.

Brown quitting days before the Tigers game when they were still in finals contention is another example.