Stuff you collect

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
not really anymore... but for about 20 years I bought a lot of movies and TV shows and documentaries etc.
Yeah I bought them for a few years quite heavily after I bought my first DVD player. Really slowed down in the last 10 years, only buy a movie I really want to own and not rely on Netflix or Stan etc... to have it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah I bought them for a few years quite heavily after I bought my first DVD player. Really slowed down in the last 10 years, only buy a movie I really want to own and not rely on Netflix or Stan etc... to have it.
I went through a stage before the internet got to the point where you could just stream stuff that I collected Dance Music Mix CDs so heaps of the Global Underground stuff Fabric Live Balance even some ministry of sound special mixes and you name any other I would have it. Probably got 300 plus mix cds I must have spent a fortune over the years. Most are all scratched and I’m the wrong cases or missing and you can get 85 percent of them on YouTube for free these days

Wahesh

Reaction score
I went through a stage before the internet got to the point where you could just stream stuff that I collected Dance Music Mix CDs so heaps of the Global Underground stuff Fabric Live Balance even some ministry of sound special mixes and you name any other I would have it. Probably got 300 plus mix cds I must have spent a fortune over the years. Most are all scratched and I’m the wrong cases or missing and you can get 85 percent of them on YouTube for free these days
True that. I remember when I was in Europe I heard Armin Van Buuren's "A State of Trance" - and now they're both on YouTube:

Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance 2009 (CD1:On The Beach)

Armin van Buuren: A State Of Trance 2009 (CD2:In The Club)

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
57217.jpg

A recent edition to my collection, it really caught my eye..always had a fascination with the tragedy of the Titanic..it was only $99!
Solid copper coin which is something completely different too.

Reckon I might also buy this one below too..if your team Holden you :hearteyes: P.BROCK baby.

images.jpeg-5.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
View attachment 62594

A recent edition to my collection, it really caught my eye..always had a fascination with the tragedy of the Titanic..it was only $99!

Reckon I might also buy this one below too..if your team Holden you :hearteyes: P.BROCK baby.

View attachment 62595
You paid that much for copper? :/

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 62594

View attachment 62595
You paid that much for copper? :/
Yeh but it's 10lbs bruh :grinning: (jokes)
Collector stuff costs Marley as you know like your sneakers that are insane/mad prices haha..I actually saw some 'Famous' sneakers and thought of you, their name escapes me now but they were 4 grand lol

The Brock one is around $140 and merely a nickel 50c coin but is a limited edition in that form 300 only exist so uniqueness adds value.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have the Dyson for that. I simply walk in the room with the Dyson and the cats run for dear life.
Yeah Ive got a good vacuum but shes a long haired and doesnt stop shedding.
Bloody cats, said Id never have another and then stumbled across her in a paddock. She was a tiny kitten then and you know how it goes, couldnt leave her there. Shes 18 now and never grew to full size, I think shes more hair than anything.
This is her right now having one of her many cat naps for the day, what a life lol.
20221216_090849.jpg

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah Ive got a good vacuum but shes a long haired and doesnt stop shedding.
Bloody cats, said Id never have another and then stumbled across her in a paddock. She was a tiny kitten then and you know how it goes, couldnt leave her there. Shes 18 now and never grew to full size, I think shes more hair than anything.
This is her right now having one of her many cat naps for the day, what a life lol.
View attachment 62615
I know all too well what they're like. Believe me your cat has it better than mine. I spend all day chasing them around the house and have them running into dead ends, then I let them run out then chase them again. When I CBF running after them I simply shine the laser light on the floor and they keep chasing the moving red dot.

lol stupid animals.