Stuff you collect

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don’t collect but I came across this in a council clean up the other day and my Dads neighbour and good mate next door to the house I grew up in and now have become good mates with as well has an entire room in his house dedicated the Coca Cola and he has some rare rare stuff some is in safes it’s that valuable. Anyway he was flabbergasted that
someone would throw this out even with the crack apparently it’s a collectors item. I’m glad he liked it..

View attachment 35204
Pretty good man. Is that a tray?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Castrol merchandise and baseball caps, since they stole my hair I gotta have the best hat.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I collect swords and in particular executioner's swords.
The Jules in the crown is a big German blade from the 16th century and an extremely rare torturers pendant that was issued to those
employed by the magistrate to allow them to gain entry to a prison or court house...

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I collect swords and in particular executioner's swords.
The Jules in the crown is a big German blade from the 16th century and an extremely rare torturers pendant that was issued to those
employed by the magistrate to allow them to gain entry to a prison or court house...
Post a few pics. Would love to see that stuff.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post a few pics. Would love to see that stuff.
Ask and ye shall receve,
The pendant (about 14th-15th century) was basically the torturer's ID card and would never be worn openly for obvious reasons and only produced when gaining access to a jail or magistrates court as proof of identity when on the job...
The long sword was a European 16th or 17th executioner's blade that was repurposed in the 18th century as a German ceremonial sword of office.
Most swords used for executions were squared off at the tip but this one has a sharp point (possibly originally of French manufacture)
The last blade is a Chinese executioner's sword from the Boxer Rebellion of 1899-1991 and has been very well used...
And I have many others from Africa, Asia, and Europe and yes, I am a sick fuck.

Someone once asked me, "Why do collect horrible things?!" My answer was, "Because horrible things are more interesting than nice things..."

Attachments

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask and ye shall receve,
The pendant (about 14th-15th century) was basically the torturer's ID card and would never be worn openly for obvious reasons and only produced when gaining access to a jail or magistrates court as proof of identity when on the job...
The long sword was a European 16th or 17th executioner's blade that was repurposed in the 18th century as a German ceremonial sword of office.
Most swords used for executions were squared off at the tip but this one has a sharp point (possibly originally of French manufacture)
The last blade is a Chinese executioner's sword from the Boxer Rebellion of 1899-1991 and has been very well used...

Someone once asked me, "Why do collect horrible things?!" My answer was, "Because horrible things are more interesting than nice things..."
That's awesome. I don't think they're horrible things. They're amazing historical items. It's interesting to see the differences with the swords from Europe, Asia and Africa. And swords were pretty widely used in the US civil war too. I've seen some cool ones in museums.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Ask and ye shall receve,

Shame those sorts of things are not still being used in our country today. Bring back the death penalty, weed out the pieces of shit in society.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame those sorts of things are not still being used in our country today. Bring back the death penalty, weed out the pieces of shit in society.
The death penalty brutalises a nations people, best to lock the worst of them up for 23 hours a day in solitery confinement in a compleatly bear cell for the rest of their lives, thats a far worse punishment.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The death penalty brutalises a nations people, best to lock the worst of them up for 23 hours a day in solitery confinement in a compleatly bear cell for the rest of their lives, thats a far worse punishment.
Then the working people of society have to pay for the upkeep of these fucking arseholes. Bullet between the eyes or just bury them alive at the local tip. Cheap as chips.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then the working people of society have to pay for the upkeep of these fucking arseholes. Bullet between the eyes or just bury them alive at the local tip. Cheap as chips.
Yeah, but it still isn't good for a country, you end up like America or Iran etc...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, but it still isn't good for a country, you end up like America or Iran etc...
Neither is having convicted killers and violent criminals being paroled only to kill again.