Stuart MacGill..WTF?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently it was the brother of his partner?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And an update.

Aussie cricket great Stuart MacGill has been charged by police in a shock twist to his extraordinary kidnapping incident.

Australian cricket great Stuart MacGill has been charged by police after an investigation into a $330,000 cocaine deal.
The cult hero spinner was reportedly arrested by police from the Robbery and Serious Crime Squad on Tuesday and has been released on bail, News Corp first reported.

Police will reportedly allege MacGill facilitated a deal between two people where an agreement was reached for 1kg of cocaine to be sold for $330,000 in 2019.

MacGill was in April, 2021, allegedly beaten up before being dumped out of a car. NSW Police allege the kidnapping incident is related to the alleged cocaine plot.

The alleged kidnapping incident resulted in the arrests of six men.

“It was not something you’d even like to happen to your worst enemy,” MacGill said last year.

“I didn’t know where we were, I didn’t know where we were going and I was scared.”

MacGill was in 2021 allegedly taken to a Bringelly property in Sydney’s southwest where he was assaulted, threatened with a gun and demands were made for money.

He was allegedly held for an hour before being driven to Belmore, in southwestern Sydney, where he was released.

MacGill is alleged to have had a $1000 cocaine debt owed to one of the men.

MacGill has previously been interviewed by police about the alleged cocaine deal, but has not been charged until now as a result of new information coming to light, according to News Corp.

Police said last year that MacGill was not involved in any illegal activity and that he was “purely” a victim.

The charge carries a potential maximum penalty of life in jail.

He will face Manly Local Court on October 26 charged with one count of taking part in the supply of a large commercial quantity of cocaine.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And an update.

Aussie cricket great Stuart MacGill has been charged by police in a shock twist to his extraordinary kidnapping incident.

Australian cricket great Stuart MacGill has been charged by police after an investigation into a $330,000 cocaine deal.
The cult hero spinner was reportedly arrested by police from the Robbery and Serious Crime Squad on Tuesday and has been released on bail, News Corp first reported.

Police will reportedly allege MacGill facilitated a deal between two people where an agreement was reached for 1kg of cocaine to be sold for $330,000 in 2019.

MacGill was in April, 2021, allegedly beaten up before being dumped out of a car. NSW Police allege the kidnapping incident is related to the alleged cocaine plot.

The alleged kidnapping incident resulted in the arrests of six men.

“It was not something you’d even like to happen to your worst enemy,” MacGill said last year.

“I didn’t know where we were, I didn’t know where we were going and I was scared.”

MacGill was in 2021 allegedly taken to a Bringelly property in Sydney’s southwest where he was assaulted, threatened with a gun and demands were made for money.

He was allegedly held for an hour before being driven to Belmore, in southwestern Sydney, where he was released.

MacGill is alleged to have had a $1000 cocaine debt owed to one of the men.

MacGill has previously been interviewed by police about the alleged cocaine deal, but has not been charged until now as a result of new information coming to light, according to News Corp.

Police said last year that MacGill was not involved in any illegal activity and that he was “purely” a victim.

The charge carries a potential maximum penalty of life in jail.

He will face Manly Local Court on October 26 charged with one count of taking part in the supply of a large commercial quantity of cocaine.

Gee he has certainly took a wrong un turn in life..I wonder if he can spin his way out of this... :grimacing:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think everyone knew there was more to this story.
Yep..I um heard it on the grapevine from a very reliable source about Mr. MacGill’s restaurant shenanigans...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes zero sense why he would get into the drug game. Family will
Pay for his bad decisions now

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes zero sense why he would get into the drug game. Family will
Pay for his bad decisions now
Maybe white supremacists after him