Opinion Strongest player on the field last 3 years

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
I admire the fact that you obviously have passion for the dogs and try to make positive posts. But your threads can be a bit random and you do create a lot of threads. You have to be prepared for people to get sick of threads with a question as a title and a name as the complete post. For a thread like this you could go into a bit of detail about what your topic actually is. Are you asking who's most consistent? who lifts the most weight?

As far as physical strength goes I think Elliott was recorded somewhere as bench pressing the most weight for a couple of years. Devontai with a surname I can't spell who's now left the club supposedly was able to squat the most weight.

Form in games
Tough decision for me. Hard to single out anyone that excelled over the course of the last three years. As much as people criticize the players I'll toss up, Elliott has always been a goer, really had his best season last year where he wiped out some of his poor errors to some extent. Tolman while not a game breaker was always putting in big efforts. Hoppa is consistent but only plays to his potential in attack maybe once or twice every two months in my opinion. Until this year he was probably the best performing centre over the last few years, but not always a game breaker. Until last year I'd have said that Reimis Smith always put in a good showing, but he wasn't brilliant last year.

If you create threads promote more discussion by actually asking questions in the thread or be prepared for people to be critical Eagle. Don;'t get too upset by criticism. Find ways to increase the quality of your threads or maybe post less random threads, quality over quantity is a good rule of thumb.
It's a simple thread mate with a simple question ffs what drugs are you fuckwits on is not directed at Allen by the way

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if it's a kid posting? No wonder the Bulldogs havent been going so good with supporters like you !
wait wait what

so a couple fans giving it to some cooked cunt on a forum is the reason dean pay couldnt coach and lynne couldnt manage the club? righto

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
wait wait what

so a couple fans giving it to some cooked cunt on a forum is the reason dean pay couldnt coach and lynne couldnt manage the club? righto
You should really know who your talking to before you open your mouth

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I admire the fact that you obviously have passion for the dogs and try to make positive posts. But your threads can be a bit random and you do create a lot of threads. You have to be prepared for people to get sick of threads with a question as a title and a name as the complete post. For a thread like this you could go into a bit of detail about what your topic actually is. Are you asking who's most consistent? who lifts the most weight?

As far as physical strength goes I think Elliott was recorded somewhere as bench pressing the most weight for a couple of years. Devontai with a surname I can't spell who's now left the club supposedly was able to squat the most weight.

Form in games
Tough decision for me. Hard to single out anyone that excelled over the course of the last three years. As much as people criticize the players I'll toss up, Elliott has always been a goer, really had his best season last year where he wiped out some of his poor errors to some extent. Tolman while not a game breaker was always putting in big efforts. Hoppa is consistent but only plays to his potential in attack maybe once or twice every two months in my opinion. Until this year he was probably the best performing centre over the last few years, but not always a game breaker. Until last year I'd have said that Reimis Smith always put in a good showing, but he wasn't brilliant last year.

If you create threads promote more discussion by actually asking questions in the thread or be prepared for people to be critical Eagle. Don;'t get too upset by criticism. Find ways to increase the quality of your threads or maybe post less random threads, quality over quantity is a good rule of thumb.
So very well said. Just curious have you ever worked as a mediator? If not, you would have made an excellent one. Always enjoy reading your posts!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every game Foran played he was in our top 2 or 3 performers.

Not sure if that was because of how good he was or how shit the rest of the team was.

I agreed with the decision to punt him though. You need settled halves. Not blokes who miss just as many games as they play.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What if it's a kid posting? No wonder the Bulldogs havent been going so good with supporters like you !
Less is more nasheed remember