Rumour Strong rumour

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have enough edge forwards , A halfback and Prop or middle forward will be our nxt 2 signings

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To much of a concussion liability...
Roosters may know a bit more of the bigger picture...
Makes sense but now they've signed Brandon Smith...
And Smith may be a concussion case in a couple of seasons. I am not sure why whether it's how they train or Robinsons game plan or how they're coached, but a lot of Rorters players are concussion prone.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we don't need any more Penriff players... if we did and we were arsey enough to jag a premiership in the next two or three seasons, all you'll hear from the riff fans is "you only won it because of all the Riff players you bought".

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exception is if the player goes to Cameron
...or if Gus or anyone else who works for the Dogs make the approach or if the managers of Panthers players do their f..king job and call Gus

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems I'm in the minority which i knew lol, see what's what it's probably bullshit anyway.
Leniu I'm IN and would prefer a bull of a prop also but Steve would have some Intel I believe if that was a strong possibility.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No more Penrith players Apparently
I find that really hard to believe. Why wouldn't we use our advantage (any advantage) to get better players. Ciraldo doesn't have to approach them. Gus or others can do the dirty work initially. I'm sure their managers will be calling Gus this Tuesday if they haven't already. Ciraldo can then help seal the deal.