Rumour Strong rumour

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he's a good effort player, has one of the best kick chases in the game, very tough, fast, but I don't think he's a player you pay overs for so it all depends what you get him for and I'd assume Panther is offering him what he's worth. Also I don't think we need a second rower, especially before other positions.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait and see I guess, I know some are a decent knock on him personally reckon he is a good player plus I'd back Ciraldo in he knows the lad inside and out..quite interesting to see who the other bloke might be also...
Soon i.e in the next week or two we might expect an announcement or two regarding prominent players?
I mean we have Einstein or the second coming of same suggesting Moses is a done deal, i'm hanging out to see what happens with that 1.because I'd be fine with him coming over but 2.to see if Btown is completely full of shit only up to his neck in it or gets a tick for said statement being correct.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is becoming a yearly rumour that is always bullshit lol

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we really need another second rower/lock? I think we are pretty well stocked for them going forwards.