Strike #1 - Mr Barrett

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Strike 1 for Barrett's Coaching today for me regardless of the game outcome here. To not hook that complete fuking moron Adam Idiot after his constant penalties, poor defence and rubbish is unbelievable. Other than we are complete crap he cost us any chance at 11 players to 13 of having a win. Dumbest fukwit I have ever had to watch.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Strike 1 for Barrett's Coaching today for me regardless of the game outcome here. To not hook that complete fuking moron Adam Idiot after his constant penalties, poor defence and rubbish is unbelievable. Other than we are complete crap he cost us any chance at 11 players to 13 of having a win. Dumbest fukwit I have ever had to watch.
So now we’re blaming barret for Elliots stupidity??
That’ll do me

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair comment, but TBAZ is not impressed, at least he is pissed and disappointed... he not here to just mess around , he wants results and will achieve them. He knows who he has to drop and will have to drop Elliot and a few others also.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1 miss tackle
1 error
2 penalties

but regardless of the above he's been awful for the last month

the game was basically won today if he didn't tackle the player early.

I'm honestly sick of this shit. The skill level and braindead players.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So now we’re blaming barret for Elliots stupidity??
That’ll do me
yeah this isn't on barrett
Don’t fucking blame barret blame our players and defensive coach !!!!!
I’m struggling with the Barrett protection to be honest.. He was chomping at the bit to get his boy Waddell on after picking Atoni @13 and then leaving him off for 50 mins.

His interchange was rubbish and Meaney at centre was dumb. I am really starting to think that Barrett is more clueless than those he is attempting to coach.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I’m struggling with the Barrett protection to be honest.. He was chomping at the bit to get his boy Waddell on after picking Atoni @13 and then leaving him off for 50 mins.

His interchange was rubbish and Meaney at centre was dumb. I am really starting to think that Barrett is more clueless than those he is attempting to coach.
because for most part his game plan worked, individual errors arent on the coach. when he puts a player on, he doesnt expect that player to tackle someone without the ball or fuck up 3 or 4 opportunities, or kick when there's a guy on the inside. is Barrett perfect? no. Are there players i wish who he would drop yes. But individual players cost us this game