Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Storm warning

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd love to land Grant at the Dogs.

But there is one big area of concern in my opinion at it has to do with his playing style.

He plays well above his weight and without any self preservation which has up until now probably seen him miss as many games as he has played.

I'd still take him in a heartbeat though as there is so much upside.
He can play that way because he's the fittest player at the Storm. That's a huge achievement.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He can play that way because he's the fittest player at the Storm. That's a huge achievement.
Playing 20 club games in a season would be a bigger achievement. He can be as fit as he wants but he needs to strengthen his hammies and knees to avoid constant injuries.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sounds like Storm are flogging off Munster to keep others happy..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like Storm are flogging off Munster to keep others happy..
Agree, definitely looks like the intent, but it could backfire deluxe with Smith/Grant not wanting to play second fiddle to each other despite advertising like it doesn’t bother them, that’s all BS.

Could end up losing more than they bargained for.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Munster a huge chance to go also to redcliffe.
Anyone who thinks The Dolphins(assuming they get the green light)won't make i'd say Grant their marquee target or one of the major two is well off the mark imo.As for the price well there will be concessions TPA's or some shit won't there? Qld'ers going back to qld for an opportunity like this is a given and big $$$ being the sealer.One of them leaves only way Smith stays is if Grant goes..i'd lol if they both left however unlikely that the Storm would let this happen.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's Grant on $ and who do we get rid of?
Not sure what he's on now but I would chop Allen, Flanagan, Waddell, Jackson (even if we have to pay some freighton them all) ...... plus both RFM and Stimson are already off contract next year.
We have a great batch of Juniors coming through that can replace them on minimum wage for a year or 2 in Khaled Rajab, Larson Dale-Doyle, Kurtis Morrin, Ben Seufale, Josh Stucky, Mavoni Tuifua, Judda Turahui etc.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can actually see the wheels slowly falling off the storm. Culture is important to a club, and when players don't respect their club and the culture its trying to build or maintain, it will piss their team mates, their coach and the suits off. This Harry Grant shit is just a smoke screen for other serious issues they have. Harry would be thinking he's a straighty and here is the cheese getting on the rack and starting ahead of me again next year. It's now Harry's time to agitate for a release while the cheese is in the bad books. Very clever play buddy lol. Its gonna piss the playing group off, especially the ones that secretly party with that group. Shit storm on its way fellas.. I can see Cam Smith coaching them and bellyache in that overseeing role where he still helps Smitty but is not full time involved. Hence why Smith opened his mouth to the papers about the boys getting caught and his disapproval of their behaviour.
They are a cancer of a club, only manufactured rubbish they are, their location of Melbourne and being out of the media spotlight has hidden all their grubby under the table dealings over the years and finally the public is starting to see the real club that they’ve been hiding all these years! The media and NRL have been supporting them and putting them on a pedestal while killing and burying loyal, long serving clubs like Canterbury and St George Dragons etc.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are a cancer of a club, only manufactured rubbish they are, their location of Melbourne and being out of the media spotlight has hidden all their grubby under the table dealings over the years and finally the public is starting to see the real club that they’ve been hiding all these years! The media and NRL have been supporting them and putting them on a pedestal while killing and burying loyal, long serving clubs like Canterbury and St George Dragons etc.
100%