Storm Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
at least munster has been ordered off to rehab for alcohol, said in earlier post that's what he needed
Munster's problem isn't alcohol, that's just an easy excuse for him to use. His problem, which has been clear from day one, is that he is a fucking smart-arse who has got huge tickets on himself and thinks he can do whatever he wants without consequences.
You can see it by the way the dickhead carries on out on the field. A petulant grub who would've got served a steady diet of punches from opposition players if he had been playing a few decades ago.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a farce?

Bringing forth the excuse that the players were that drunk that they did not know what they had or what they were doing??Wow fantastic defence, just deny you did anything wrong by indicating that you could not remember.....does that mean there was no need to apologize because they did not remember?

Quote "The NRL's testing policy, which covers illicit and hazardous drugs, does not extend into the players' off-season, so that would be one reason why.

"But apart from that you would have to ask the NRL.

"I don't know what it was. I wasn't in the room.Unquote

Off-season. The off-season, vacation time, or close season is the time of year when there is no official competition. ...as far as I am aware the ahem, season was still in progress as the GF had not yet been played.yes that particular team had been eliminated but the season was still in progress.....and they are paid up until November 1......

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty safe to assume that as Cheese gets his money rolled up and credit card to cut lines, that guy gets up to block the camera vision :grinning:

And absolutely no drunk guy I've ever seen can dance like that on a table and hop off without falling flat on his face lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Surprise surprise - the 3 players in question fined $49,000 (combined) which is peanuts, and banned for 1 game. They'll miss 1 trial game. Boo-hoo.

Saying they got off light is an understatement.

Pathetic.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the fuck was that Munster was doing anyway? He'd already had several shares id say

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

See new Tweets
Conversation

Brent Read

@brentread_7

Not saying this as a reflection on Storm or the players involved, but spare a thought for Lachlan Lewis. He tried to sell a speaker - potentially as a practical joke - and had his contract torn up!!!

4:52 PM · Oct 6, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Very valid point in the scale of justice seen to be done.
Or
Our club has drawn a line on the sand and has a higher code of ethics than fakers Storm.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very valid point in the scale of justice seen to be done.
Or
Our club has drawn a line on the sand and has a higher code of ethics than fakers Storm.
I assume its more so the latter, but both are true

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably a bit of both, but just shows the better level of players are given more leeway depending on their worth to a club......
So true matey. Justice isn't equal hey.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Tripp underlined the fact that Munster was removed from his usual support network due to the Storm's relocation to Queensland over the last two years.

"Support network" that sounds to me like Munster has had "minders" for years to keep him away from drugs and alcohol. A couple of burly blokes that accompany him everywhere and make sure that he doesn't drink, take drugs or otherwise get himself into shit. Probably also confiscate phones & cameras plus keep the media away when he does manage to fark up.

Melbourne culture my arse, a myth that they keep on perpetuating with ever more layers of bullshit.

Always a Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.