Storm Playing Dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This might have been discussed elsewhere but how dirty are the Storm playing. A few that I can remember are Goodwin kneed after his try and just then Morris gotten his hand stomped on by a storm (didnt see the number)

Ref Not noticing anything

If this should be merged to the game thread Mods please do so.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its not a new thing! Melbourne have been playing dirty and doing little things like that to get ahead.. they are the best at it!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Theyre from Melbourne, what do you expect lol

S

Shermy

Its Rugby League - its a contact sport.
I think you need to look in your own backyard ( Ennis ) before you criticise niggle tactics from other teams.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Completely agree.

Slater = Dirty little ****ing faggot who kept pushing and shoving like he wanted to fight.

Inglis = Egotistical jerk who thinks he is now greater than the game because Johns has been put to shame.

Manu = Do I really need to say?? Somebody smash that mother****er!!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think you need to look in your own backyard ( Ennis ) before you criticise niggle tactics from other teams.
So where in the rule book does it say stomping on hands and kneeing people is allowed.
And where in the rule book does it not allow sledging???

Also last time i checked this is a dogs forum. Should you go back in the burrow and comment on why you lost against the poosters???

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
niggling and playing dirty are COMPLETELY different lol

S

Shermy

Its an open forum which therefore entitles anyone to join and anyone to comment.
Im sure ive seen Ennis do alot more then sledging and throw cheap shots and the like and im confident people on this forum would be aware of that too.

And we lost yesterday due to the incompetence of Beau Champion.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
As long as Aiden Tolman was not the perpetrator. The rest of the Storm are turing out to be a bunch of tools!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its an open forum which therefore entitles anyone to join and anyone to comment.
Im sure ive seen Ennis do alot more then sledging and throw cheap shots and the like and im confident people on this forum would be aware of that too.

And we lost yesterday due to the incompetence of Beau Champion.
Fair enough I guess. But I fail to see how intentionally trying to injure someone by stepping on hands or kneeing them is part of the game or even what Ennis does week to week. Ennis is a menace he is not a convicted criminal (if we look at it like a metaphor). Big difference between petty crimes and say slater who has a history of kneeing and injuring people with kicking/kenning them.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Completely agree.

Slater = Dirty little ****ing faggot who kept pushing and shoving like he wanted to fight.

Inglis = Egotistical jerk who thinks he is now greater than the game because Johns has been put to shame.

Manu = Do I really need to say?? Somebody smash that mother****er!!!
So noticeable aye ??

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its not a new thing! Melbourne have been playing dirty and doing little things like that to get ahead.. they are the best at it!
x2

Melbourne playing dirty is about as much news as Soward is a milkman.

They are an intense side and its very nice to beat them full strength lol. Very nice indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
They kept going in with their knees.

I noticed Slater going in for a tackle that he couldnt stop when Bryson scored with his knees and Inglis also gave Winitana a facial with his knee after a tackle.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I got so sick of hearing the ref say dont do this Sika, dont do that Sika, stop that Sika, No no Sika, get out of there Sika, let go Sika, Sika your off side. I was thinking for farks sake penalise the big fat lazy pric would ya! i hope we dont sign him cos farken hell he's the most un fit lazy bastard ive seen, can never get on side and does stupid sh#t in the tackles cos he's so lazy he needs to have a rest

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
michael crocker, chris sandow, issac luke, john sutton all angel on the field lmfao

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not our concern now. We don't face them again and any games they win from here will benefit us. I don't mind if they start playing in plate metal armour now i say go for it and crack down on them next season.

JohnM

New Pup
Reaction score
Ennis is certainly a menace but he does not attempt to mame his opposition so that they cant earn an income next week. Sika Manu was disgraceful last night. I cant remember the Polar Bear getting upset about much, but last night's ankle twist was very simply an attempt to mame his opponent who has recently been through knee surgery. Manu goes beyond the boundaries of "contact sport". How can you deny, the choke, the grapple and every other dirty manouvre came from Melbourne Storm?

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ryan Phelan on Fox sport post game show mentioned there is a rumor the storm may be playing for points this year, he says a decision will be made shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.