News Storm players partying video leaked

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The NRL's best offence is threats, own up or we will have the room forensically tested, own up or we will have you clothes forensically tested and then matched to the what we find in the room, we will test your hair (whether they do or not is irrelevant), own up or we will test you every week, 3 times a week if necessary for the next 3 years, first one to own up gets a free pass, the rest get fined and suspended, etc etc.

Someone filmed it and shared it so there is an obvious weakness in the group, if the NRL wants them they can get them of that there is no doubt. The real question is do the NRL want to get them.

Keep in mind that WADA had surveillance on Xerri for 3 months before they pounced.

Always a Bulldog
The NRL most definitely wouldn't want to get them. Big name players, poster boys for the game from a big name club. The morons running the game will just buy a bigger rug to sweep it under. If it was Joe Blow from a battling club, different story entirely.

The NRL has its favourites and that fact will help these Storm players get away with a slap on the wrist.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Turbo can make officials believe he slipped in the shower tearing a hamstring instead of a drunken sprint race then these two larrikin can pretend it was a deliberate joke
How well did that work for Lewis....???

In saying that remember the set up video of Bellamy and Cheese...just say we are a happy fun loving club who like to joke around to wind down....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was the biggest cokehead when he was playing. What a hypocrite
Drugs were absolutely rife at the Panthers during the late 80's early 90's. Worked with a girl who was a massive Penrith tragic and she spoke about it regularly..it was common knowledge apparently...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wanted to suggest Ajax, but didn’t want to end up getting sued by the family of some plonker who took me seriously. Lol
i'm thinking Johnsons baby powder, soft and nicely fragrant...all the look without the cost and sadly ANY kick lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wanted to suggest Ajax, but didn’t want to end up getting sued by the family of some plonked who took me seriously. Lol
Mate that scene was unbelievable and probably the best remembered one in the movie Up in Smoke...they even released a vinyl of some of the audio from scenes...

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting video above, so players can put in there contracts they dont want to be drug tested? So wada cant rock up to there homes and hypothethically drug test them?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting video above, so players can put in there contracts they dont want to be drug tested? So wada cant rock up to there homes and hypothethically drug test them?
not post season their saying/out of comp knock yourself out just don't get caught.

You know what gets me about this is the media FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT, THE CONTROVERSY, RULE BREAKERS ETC ETC THEIR VERMINFUCKS, never as vigilant on feel good stories about NRL players..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate that scene was unbelievable and probably the best remembered one in the movie Up in Smoke...they even released a vinyl of some of the audio from scenes...
I should watch that movie again. Lots of stuff I don’t remember. I don’t think I’ve ever watched it when I wasn’t ripped. Lol