News Storm players partying video leaked

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliott is not an origin player. You are a fan of his I get it but he's not even on the radar unless there are about 40 injured back rowers unavailable.

J.turbo, Murray, A.Crichton, Radley, Simms, Koloamatangi, Finucane, Martin, TPJ, N.Brown, M.Barnett. Hes not even in the conversation. He might have been a junior rep but he's not playing age group footy now he's gotta be picked over all those guys mentioned above and it ain't happening
It will happen quickly if he finds himself at a well coached club. He has more natural ability than any of those guys.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the goldystrikes again, theres a bit more to this to be played out yet once they link up all the people involved

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats with the no shirts? has Elliott started a trend

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the video by itself won't be enough. but it will be enough to get drug tests done. they will be caught but I wonder what the outcome will be....
How long until it is out of the system though?
Pretty sure its gone in 24-48 hours which is why most players do it.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even it they amit it they won't get anything previous people caught.

From January 1, 2021, WADA decreased what would have been a four-year ban to one to three months if an athlete can prove the drug was taken recreationally and not for performance-enhancing purposes.

Basically all they need to do it amit guilty do the mandatory drug program which is four weeks and be free to train in December.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted this earlier on another thread but it holds true,
In the days when the game didn't suck; the players had jobs with all the responsibility and maturity that entails.
Nowadays some of these guys come pretty much straight from school and sometimes on good/big money with no real-world experience or maturity to temper their behavior hence the problems.
Young, dumb, and full of cum with a big bank balance is a recipe for disaster...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why is he still unsigned?
He has only been uncontracted for a few weeks. He is weighing up a number of lucrative offers including offers from Souths, the Roosters and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Big story on Jayden Nikorima in one of the papers today.

At the Roosters he was blowing about $900 every weekend just on bags - in his mind it was sweet because he was watching origin players do the same and kill it the next week lol.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even it they amit it they won't get anything previous people caught.

From January 1, 2021, WADA decreased what would have been a four-year ban to one to three months if an athlete can prove the drug was taken recreationally and not for performance-enhancing purposes.

Basically all they need to do it amit guilty do the mandatory drug program which is four weeks and be free to train in December.
Yep that’s what I think happens,naden hardly got in trouble

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know a lot of junioir league players even at junior club level they take all these preworkoutz,caffeine,creatine etc, before games,imagine what happens at elite level sport