News Storm players partying video leaked

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
reece walsh manned up to what he did, no awards night no award
smith munster while its not been proven it was drugs, still have not been sanctioned by the NRL nor forced by their club to front the media
Reece Walsh was caught by the police, at the end of the day they can’t prove shit about them doing anything illegal. Does it look like it? Yeah of course. Are they? Yeah sure.

Any actual evidence? nah.

The biggest criminal is the dog filming, hope he looses all his mates from this. Gets invited to party with the storm a listers and films it?! I can’t fathom what a piece of shit this person is like they thought this might be a shot at some kind of fame? The storm players where idiots no doubt, but the majority of first graders in the off season are hitting it and I don’t think any NRL fans actually care none I know do anyway.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
The Storm shit me and they still thumb their noses up at the rest of the competition

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The biggest criminal is the dog filming, hope he looses all his mates from this. Gets invited to party with the storm a listers and films it?! I can’t fathom what a piece of shit this person is like they thought this might be a shot at some kind of fame?
Who says it was a mate?
Could have been the midget trans hooker they hired?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
why weren't they all drug tested the next morning?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. If they are going to fine them and stand them down as speculated, then they need hard evidence and follow up or forget the whole thing.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Think I read somewhere that the players association had put in a rule that they can't be tested in the off-season? The NRL would have agreed to that because they know how bad it would be if they were.

I guess it's GF time but if it were Dogs players there's no way it would be as quiet about the issue as it is now.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should put to rest about storms “superior culture”

the only difference with other clubs are that they are not in Sydney and have their every move monitored

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
If the NRLol are fair dinkum, they'll get a minimum of 4 games on the sidelines.
When Bromwich and Proctor got captured on CCTV racking lines in Canberra, Storm gave Bromwich 2 weeks while Titans gave Proctor 4 weeks.
The Storm talk a big game about culture and how strong they are, this is a big chance to back that up by making an example of 2 of their best players.
The Storm are full of fucking shit. They still deny to this day that their cheating premierships 2007 and 2009 should have been taken off them. Cheating ***** who have a lot of people bluffed about how much of a straight laced club they are. The media piss in their pockets relentlessly.