Storm: Fair comment or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just couldn’t handle the Storm in another grand final.
They are always boring as bat shit

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Hate Melbourne there sal cap cheats big time

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mind them as respect them for their success and winning culture.

Got a good mate from Victoria who lives up here and while he is Richmond supporter first, he's still a big Storm fan, so much so he went to th AFL grand final last year on Saturday then fkew back for the NRL grand final on the Sunday. Safe to say he had a great weekend. He's also attended some of their other grand final wins as well.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't hate storm like a lot of people. Actually going for them in remainder of season. And I believe there attack is probably the most entertaining in the comp to watch. Great speed unstructured play with length of field try's. All the other teams do is block plays one after the other and hope the winger goes in the corner

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I despise them. Can’t wait until Bellamy / Smith and slater are in the history books.

I do however hate every other team that’s left in the comp more so come on storm!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't hate the Storm except when they play us. Success is success and they did well to bounce back from their salary cap cheating

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate them as much as you like but I think all teams should strive to be like them tbh... they are the ultimate professionals on and off field.

I think the only player from memory who has gone to the Storm and not done well is Kasiano lol but I honestly think he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and we dodged a bullet there

Malla

Reaction score
They cheated the salary cap in keeping their big 3 - Slater, Cronk and Smith. If they were playing fair from the start they would have had to lose at least one of those 3, but when shit hit the fan with their salary cap they were allowed to work their salary cap around their big 3 which isnt fair.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
what team hasn't cheated the cap in some way? some just haven't been caught because one of their own is conveniently the chief auditor

honestly I reckon you could have put any players around Billy and Cam and they still would have achieved just as much success, two future immortals; Cooper was in the right place at the right time

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs used to be the storm.
We would do what we wanted. Smash and grind teams down. Then we got all PC and handed things over to the do gooders. Upstairs filters down to the playing group.

Now we are just crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.