stop feeding the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its time to let what happened in the past week go and stop feeding the media, the more we protest or give it to crap jurnos the more they seem to be giving it to the club and players, it is a vendetta against the bulldogs.

many will disagree with me, and will keep the arguements going, but give them nothing to feed off and the stories have to stop. were all members or supporters of the club, not one thing the media print will change those facts or change our opinions of the club.

the media, its a very one sided arguement one that the bulldogs club its players its staff its fans will never win, jurnos rely on sensationilist headlines to sell papers, ****facts and truth dont matter**** when chasing a story, its maximin shock value they want to cause, the more trolls they find the more garbage they write.
since when have the bulldogs been given a fair honest go by the media, they only wrote a few positive things about the club when good thing happened here, its always been a negative approach from all the media outlets tv and print media........

small groups of fans in the past have given the club bad headlines, the very large group of fans who are true supporters and behave in all the right ways are never reported on, because nice storys dont sell, papers and media need shock value again.

the facts that there are 16 teams in the nrl, and 15 of those teams fans would hate the bulldogs, that gives the media a huge base of followers to bag the bulldogs to straight away, they all have fan based forums, these forums all have media spys in themthen theres all the joe public who believe what they read in the papers, we all continue to feed the media trolls, each and everyone of us, either with us agreeing or disagreeing, but mostly its when we attack each other, unfortunatly there are some who dont like what the other has said, and then make very vile personal comments.
i read one today where a forum poster said he banged another forum contributors mother, why didnt the moderators remove this straight away, because the moderators are selective.

have any of the bulldogs fans based in sydney tried to get together and present to the media their opinions of the past week in a dignified manner, no carry on no misbahavior.
no because we would rather beat up the media for reporting it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So you want us fans to bend over and take it with a smile? Fu*k that..

FUCK THE MEDIA

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It seems that without the Dogs these hack jurnos would starve !!!

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I seem to remember calls from the Federal Government to set up an enquiry into the workings of the Media. Thus far it has not happened, but now, I am starting to understand why we may need such an enquiry to regulate the media's behaviour and bring some intregrity back into media reporting on ALL issues, including Sport.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Media can eat Dlck!

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
its time to let what happened in the past week go and stop feeding the media, the more we protest or give it to crap jurnos the more they seem to be giving it to the club and players, it is a vendetta against the bulldogs.

many will disagree with me, and will keep the arguments going, but give them nothing to feed off and the stories have to stop. were all members or supporters of the club, not one thing the media print will change those facts or change our opinions of the club.

the media, its a very one sided arguement one that the bulldogs club its players its staff its fans will never win, jurnos rely on sensationilist headlines to sell papers, ****facts and truth dont matter**** when chasing a story, its maximin shock value they want to cause, the more trolls they find the more garbage they write.
since when have the bulldogs been given a fair honest go by the media, they only wrote a few positive things about the club when good thing happened here, its always been a negative approach from all the media outlets tv and print media........

small groups of fans in the past have given the club bad headlines, the very large group of fans who are true supporters and behave in all the right ways are never reported on, because nice storys dont sell, papers and media need shock value again.

the facts that there are 16 teams in the nrl, and 15 of those teams fans would hate the bulldogs, that gives the media a huge base of followers to bag the bulldogs to straight away, they all have fan based forums, these forums all have media spys in themthen theres all the joe public who believe what they read in the papers, we all continue to feed the media trolls, each and everyone of us, either with us agreeing or disagreeing, but mostly its when we attack each other, unfortunatly there are some who dont like what the other has said, and then make very vile personal comments.
i read one today where a forum poster said he banged another forum contributors mother, why didnt the moderators remove this straight away, because the moderators are selective.

have any of the bulldogs fans based in sydney tried to get together and present to the media their opinions of the past week in a dignified manner, no carry on no misbahavior.
no because we would rather beat up the media for reporting it.
I see where your coming from, similar to a shark attack if we don't feed them morsels then they move on to the next prey ( may be out of context but i'm sure you know what i mean )

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the nrl rules say the club must give some media time............ well make it the bare minimum and thats it, give them not 1 second more then the rules state. why keep giving time to these grubs, why keep putting the club the players the fans out there to cop a onesided bagging

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the nrl rules say the club must give some media time............ well make it the bare minimum and thats it, give them not 1 second more then the rules state. why keep giving time to these grubs, why keep putting the club the players the fans out there to cop a onesided bagging
Like I mentioned in some other thread, the Bulldogs players and staff should all answer the media questions a la Kasiano style, yes, not and maybe answers. Bare minimum.

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like I mentioned in some other thread, the Bulldogs players and staff should all answer the media questions a la Kasiano style, yes, not and maybe answers. Bare minimum.
when do the school holidays end?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's what we did this year to piss them off...only fulfilling the minimum requirements and not being ``accessible" enough for their liking (I believe denying access the the dressing rooms broke protocal, but apparently the media were pissed at the club long before the GF took place).

I'm a bit confused here. You post a thread suggesting fans lay off the media in hope they will give the club a fairer go...yet you suggest the club maintains the same relationship with the media that has pissed them off in the first place (or even start giving them less).

Personally, if the club chose to continue limiting access to the media out of principle I'd not object....but it wouldn't be a smart PR move. The less access we give the media the more sh*t the lynch mob journalists will give to us

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't buy the DT. Don't go to their site and don't watch 9.

Simple but effective.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** you media! you can suck my ****.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
We should say that Alan Jones is a Bulldogs supporter, that should keep them frothing at the mouth with excitement for another week.... :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.