Still sitting on 4069 members...Will we make the 10k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Cant expect much more with the way weve been playing though.. I'll be a member next season as ill be out of school and ill have the time to travel down to sydney every few weekends.. think we'll do the 10k by 2010?

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Roosters are looking for 10k next year i think. Dont think it will happen we got 6k this year with freddys 5000 drive.

I think 10,000 by 2010 is a reachable goal and considering i think dogs will build from next year onwards i think it will happen.

Can i also say its great clubs are putting promotions together like this. League really needs to get its act together in regards to memberships.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMO, as long as ANZ stadium is our home ground it will not happen.

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
Hopefully we get more next year , if we have a good year next year we might get a fair few bandwagoners

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Our constitution states we can only have a maximum 6,000 members. That means we can't achieve 10,000 members unless we make a change to the amendments. We have no where near 4,069 members. We might have 4,069 season tickets, but they aren't Members.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our constitution states we can only have a maximum 6,000 members. That means we can't achieve 10,000 members unless we make a change to the amendments. We have no where near 4,069 members. We might have 4,069 season tickets, but they aren't Members.
What do you mean by that?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you mean by that?
He's talking about football club members, not season ticket holders.

The club itself calls season ticket holders 'members', so it gets confusing.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

oohhh ok, so he was just being anal

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score

Season Ticket holders aren't Members. They are supporters. Members are those who can have a vote every year on the direction of our Club.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Season Ticket holders aren't Members. They are supporters. Members are those who can have a vote every year on the direction of our Club.
I know that, but the club itself promotes season ticker holders as 'members', hence yesterdays 'Members Day', which is actually season ticket holders day.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Then why does it say Bulldogs Member 08 on my season ticket???

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
just out of curiosity does it start from 0 again next season, or keep going from 4,069 next year?

because the club could be aiming for 10,000 just in that one year (2010).

A

A_C

Roosters are looking for 10k next year i think. Dont think it will happen we got 6k this year with freddys 5000 drive.

I think 10,000 by 2010 is a reachable goal and considering i think dogs will build from next year onwards i think it will happen.

Can i also say its great clubs are putting promotions together like this. League really needs to get its act together in regards to memberships.
If dogs offered packages like the roosters and souths we could get it. But they dont offer 5 game member packages or in the case of souths the 1 game season ticket...

the only pass which gets a choice of 4 games is the country club members... the rest have to get a WHOLE seasons pass.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we win the comp in 09 there could be a rush for memberships but still, they need a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.