Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I will always support the Doggies but i can't cop what we've turned into under Hasler and his inept staff.
Hopefully the offseason begins after w1 of the finals so i can sit back and enjoy some exciting footy of the teams that really deserve to be there.
The offseason can't come quick enough and i can't even get excited for 2017 as our roster will be weaker than its current state...Just gotta hope and pray Hasler is sacked once we are ousted.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I will always support the Doggies but i can't cop what we've turned into under Hasler and his inept staff.
Hopefully the offseason begins after w1 of the finals so i can sit back and enjoy some exciting footy of the teams that really deserve to be there.
The offseason can't come quick enough and i can't even get excited for 2017 as our roster will be weaker than its current state...Just gotta hope and pray Hasler is sacked once we are ousted.
It won't happen, they probably extend his contract, because we made the finals. I over it

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was interesting to hear storm won their 5th minor premiership in 11 years.... Fair enough a large part of that was with an illegal roster. But in the same amount of time Hasler has just won 1.

Again not the fairest comparison, but the dominance of the storm and the ability for their coach to get them up year in year out. He can have them up and competing every week, he can change their style week in week out, meticulous with the training session, doing skills sessions under fatigue.

And we come across to Hasler who had some initial success at the club and has continued with the same style even though his main strike weapon for 2012 left in 2013. The worst thing that happened to us was winning the minor premiership and making the gf in his first year. Because he hasn't deviated from that structure for the next 4 years without the same success.

Status
Not open for further replies.