Steve Roach Yesterday???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was it just me or did Steve Roach say yesterday on 2GB that the Bulldogs won because they cheated better than Manly did and that Manly could take more out of the game because we dominated and couldn't score enough points againts their defense???????

Or have I been watching my Twilight Zone DVDs again?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was it just me or did Steve Roach say yesterday on 2GB that the Bulldogs won because they cheated better than Manly did and that Manly could take more out of the game because we dominated and couldn't score enough points againts their defense???????

Or have I been watching my Twilight Zone DVDs again?
Maybe it Was just his squeaky fat schoolboy voice, and the fact we help put nails in their coffin

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
nah you weren't hearing things. he did say those exact words. its all about melbourne now but meh im not bothered.

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He should stick to stuffing himself with crispy cream donuts the fat troll, if anything it's good that so called experts keep writing us off just the way Unc dezy likes it flying under the radar!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I would love to see the fat idiot point out exactly how we supposedly cheated.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hot air from a buffoon !!! Stephen David "Blocker" Roach's greatest achievement or shall we say claim to fame is patting referee Eddie Ward on the head at Brookie in 1990. LOL & sucking down crispy cream donuts like a vacum cleaner.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine the fat slob trying to sledge with that girly voice of his??

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can download podcasts and maybe we can find the comments he made.

I'll take a look.

What time was it approx mate? When he said it?
Relax man don't need to analyze everything that goes on. What are u going to do report it to the nrl
U can't do anything! Don't know why u have to be the kennels ***** for everyone!! Go spend time studying rather putting ur whole focus on the dogs.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like many of my Tigers supporter mates, for some reason they blame the Dogs for not making the semis.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
lol tigers fans are so delusional about their team

can't stand 'em

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hot air from a buffoon !!! Stephen David "Blocker" Roach's greatest achievement or shall we say claim to fame is patting referee Eddie Ward on the head at Brookie in 1990. LOL & sucking down crispy cream donuts like a vacum cleaner.
Even though Roach is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he was an outstanding front rower

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though Roach is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he was an outstanding front rower
Without splitting hairs I would take the wild man Geoff Robinson over Roach any day.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without splitting hairs I would take the wild man Geoff Robinson over Roach any day.
it would have been great to see peter kelly in his day, up against the current Manly pack, they would think twice about dirty play

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like many of my Tigers supporter mates, for some reason they blame the Dogs for not making the semis.
Yep ABC commentators said the same thing yesterday: "Dogs shouldn't be Minor Premiers because they didn't deserve to beat the Tigers".

We all know that, had it been the other way around, the issue wouldn't have been raised in public, or reviewed, or scrutinised, or analysed, or complained about, or Harrigan consulted, etc, etc, etc....

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it would have been great to see peter kelly in his day, up against the current Manly pack, they would think twice about dirty play
they would need to play in nappies in case they crapped themselves

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Relax man don't need to analyze everything that goes on. What are u going to do report it to the nrl
U can't do anything! Don't know why u have to be the kennels ***** for everyone!! Go spend time studying rather putting ur whole focus on the dogs.
you sound like this mother lol

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep ABC commentators said the same thing yesterday: "Dogs shouldn't be Minor Premiers because they didn't deserve to beat the Tigers".

I don't know what the Tigers and commentators are bleating about. The Tigers got handed a victory in Round 1 against the Sharks by a dodgy ref's decision. Or doesn't that count because It was 6 months ago.

Fu***ng hypocrites!!

sniffy

Waterboy
Reaction score

We all know that, had it been the other way around, the issue wouldn't have been raised in public, or reviewed, or scrutinised, or analysed, or complained about, or Harrigan consulted, etc, etc, etc....
yeah well, they can watch the highlights of the storm - broncos game of the same round and take note that the storm shouldn't have won that game either. they were gifted a try by the video ref then.

all other teams were more than a win behind us. the tigers had their chances and didn't take them. there's no use playing the blame game now

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score

The most retarded thing ever! Everyone is forgetting the Bulldogs were in front by 2 before that try was scored... If the Tiger's got the penalty, they would've been working it out from there own end, the game would've changed, they might not have scored that final try!!!

iDoggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Roach is jealous like everyone else who calls us cheats! According to Crack Head Toovey we were off side the WHOLE game. But his team was perfect they did nothing wrong! Everyone just loves to hate and let them late they will eat their words in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.