News Steve Price to leave club

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just listening to new sports channel SEN and Jimmy Smith is reporting that Steve Price has been sacked.

He's saying the job has already been offered to another NRL official.

He says source is strong but I don't know how good his mail usually is.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Era. Create a new legacy. I get what they were trying to do, its the usually solution when you arent winning....go back to things when you were winning comps.... But lets start a new Canterbury successful period

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Era. Create a new legacy. I get what they were trying to do, its the usually solution when you arent winning....go back to things when you were winning comps.... But lets start a new Canterbury successful period
Exactly, instead of going back to what the Bulldogs did in the 80s or 90s they shouldlook at a Storm now and see what they are doing right now.

Seems they're doing that now if we get the spine we're supposed to be chasing.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cleanout continues.
Can't really argue with it.
If true it would be the case of looking after Pricey's well being...
Travelling to NSW from QLD once or twice a month for nothing is unnecessary placing him at risk of getting COVID-19 :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was always going to happen, lots of noise about how Hill and Price didn't get along, but how Price would act untouchable because of his association with the Board. Very interested in who they have approached though.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The appointment of Price was a shit one, just like Ralph Cifaretto getting that pass on paying me my 50g's for the safe code. Anyway fuck that cocksucker wherever he is. I always felt like Pricey was taking the piss in this role with us, sit back, did the bare minimum, let players do dumb shit. I'm happy he is gone