Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Genuine dirty grub Steve Matai, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did the grub.

[video=youtube;939EDZ7vRmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=939EDZ7vRmA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love it, Matai deserved it. Ran up to him while he was running backwards, obviously was going to instigate something.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That game was Monday. Its now Thursdays and I've read NOTHING about Matai or Lyon being cited and missing a game.

I thought that was the new NRL ruling? Throw a punch, get sinbinned/sent off, and miss a game?

So much for being a fair and equal system.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It amazes me he didnt fall to the ground clutching his shoulder shortly after!

Seems Mitch Allgood found the only bone in Matais body that isn't made of paper machee!

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Steve Matai is one of only a very few players I could not bring myself to cheer for if he pulled on the blue and white. The filthiest player going around, it's only fitting he plays for Manly.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As Allgood was walking away, he should have elbowed Matai when he was behind him (Slater can do it)!

Something like this would be effective (watch last 15 seconds)

[video=youtube;fLUKJdkvu5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLUKJdkvu5w[/video]

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
whats the bet grub matai will take a 6 week ban, and head high allgood next time they meet

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Steve Matai Tyrin' to be a Hero running up to Allgood, Nek Minit Cops 3 Punches! -_-

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
whats the bet grub matai will take a 6 week ban, and head high allgood next time they meet
Well he has premeditation for it... so if he does do something it'll be an intentional high tackle or something dumb like that.

Then again Allgood is about 10cm taller and 15kgs heavier than Cattai

Status
Not open for further replies.