Steve James

Malla

Reaction score

This is our skills coach. He is getting paid a full quid to do his job.

Please do yourself a favor and go have a look at the Bulldogs facebook page where he has posted videos of some of the skills work he's been doing with our team.

It's one thing to be doing this shit, which is absolutely embarrassing, but its another to record is and post it on social media for the whole world to piss themselves laughing at it.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck this absolute flog and the horse he rode in on.
He just looks like a dumb dinosaur ****. One of your dads pissed mates who rocks up and asks how schools going even though youre in your 20s now
Absolute flog videos too. Here Sione throw this ball against the wall itll make u good hooker number 1!

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
11 min video I just watch with him and cogger doing finger tip strength drills omg omg omg he almost put
Me to sleep he’s an absolute flog. 11 minutes of my life I’ve lost for ever. What a clown.‍♂

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Got to feel for the other guys he beat to land the job! Unless all the old guys applied from Greenarce mens shed as well.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Other teams have the John's brothers helping out with their skills... We get a dentist.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ALL "coaching" staff need to be fucked off ASAP.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Actually he is an ex Wallaby centre and has done a lot of development work with upcoming rugby players. Of course this does not transfer automatically to being good for league players, but the principles are still similar. If league dummy halves and no 7's could pass like a rugby half we would be a lot better off. So many forward passes from dummy halves in league these days.....poor passing skills and also runners over-running the dummy half. Get the ball away quickly from Dummy half and you eliminate a lot of those problems. What he is teaching is actually very smart & useful....perhaps not a great communicator on video, but I know he does better in live situations.....I have worked with him in rep rugby sides and he has a lot to offer......

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually he is an ex Wallaby centre and has done a lot of development work with upcoming rugby players. Of course this does not transfer automatically to being good for league players, but the principles are still similar. If league dummy halves and no 7's could pass like a rugby half we would be a lot better off. So many forward passes from dummy halves in league these days.....poor passing skills and also runners over-running the dummy half. Get the ball away quickly from Dummy half and you eliminate a lot of those problems. What he is teaching is actually very smart & useful....perhaps not a great communicator on video, but I know he does better in live situations.....I have worked with him in rep rugby sides and he has a lot to offer......
So why is it most if not all our players can barely pass the ball and hit the receiving player on the chest? All our passes seem to always be over the shoulder or behind the receiving player.?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Please do yourself a favor and go have a look at the Bulldogs facebook page where he has posted videos of some of the skills work he's been doing with our team.

It's one thing to be doing this shit, which is absolutely embarrassing, but its another to record is and post it on social media for the whole world to piss themselves laughing at it.
He will go with Pay

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bet this **** worked with Chris Anderson and he picked him . He looks like a pleb . Anderson out