Steve Hansen

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude, calm down. It's only footy and not a matter of life and death. I'm sure there are many factors that need to be considered and I trust things will fall into place in time.
mate ..i am calm seriously lol but this guy has huge footy experience and we could use his help i am sure unless the signing was indeed bullshit or a placebo :laughing:
Meant what i said though he needs to be on deck with the troops and idgaf about Covid he should be here in blocks of time at least IMO.And is he looking for suitable players for us?? should at least be doing that..

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
mate ..i am calm seriously lol but this guy has huge footy experience and we could use his help i am sure unless the signing was indeed bullshit or a placebo :laughing:
Meant what i said though he needs to be on deck with the troops and idgaf about Covid he should be here in blocks of time at least IMO.And is he looking for suitable players for us?? should at least be doing that..
I know mate, we're all frustrated atm. There's still a lot of unknown with Barrett and Hansen was supposed to be what Obi-Wan Kenobi was to Skywalker but unfortunately these things are out of our hands. I'm sure the club would have him here if it were possible.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As mentioned he is head of high performance, will be called upon once we have a couple of high performing players
But Jacko made 64 or 61 tackles depending if they count the illegal ones.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he can persuade someone like Ardie Savea to come and help us out!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know mate, we're all frustrated atm. There's still a lot of unknown with Barrett and Hansen was supposed to be what Obi-Wan Kenobi was to Skywalker but unfortunately these things are out of our hands. I'm sure the club would have him here if it were possible.
are there no flights in and out of NZ? should be here is my point but maybe the deal isn't structured that way i do not know any details(maybe a clayton's contract)

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I took it as meaning the recent Covid restrictions on the Bulldogs. Who knows, does sound like something Arthur would do though
If its him id be pissed if i was major sponsor as well

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he was more of a consultant to the high performance unit to help there approach and the coaches

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hansen is the head of high performance. Probably why he hasn’t been mentioned this year lol
I was just about to say that I would be distancing myself as much as possible from any form of involvement if I was him. At least someone in the club is doing a good job at something.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile...

SHOOSH
Which NRL club’s major sponsor is unhappy about not being allowed into the team’s dressing sheds after games. His request for an ‘access all areas’ pass was rejected by the CEO long before the COVID restrictions were put in place.
Thank fuck