Steve Hansen

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s happened to this guy? Have not heard a beep out of him.. no interviews, no sign of him at training nothing zilch... was this just a publicity stunt to generate some interest at the club??

I want to see what magic he can produce because we need all the help we can get at the moment!

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s happened to this guy? Have not heard a beep out of him.. no interviews, no sign of him at training nothing zilch... was this just a publicity stunt to generate some interest at the club??

I want to see what magic he can produce because we need all the help we can get at the moment!
Doesn't associate with losers

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nathan Brown, Conner Watson for hooker and another forward for next yr,a big prop

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meanwhile...

SHOOSH
Which NRL club’s major sponsor is unhappy about not being allowed into the team’s dressing sheds after games. His request for an ‘access all areas’ pass was rejected by the CEO long before the COVID restrictions were put in place.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
From memory he's only doing zoom calls from NZ due to Covid, so it's probably why we haven't seen him around the group yet.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Meanwhile...

SHOOSH
Which NRL club’s major sponsor is unhappy about not being allowed into the team’s dressing sheds after games. His request for an ‘access all areas’ pass was rejected by the CEO long before the COVID restrictions were put in place.
Can't be Laundy then coz he came onboard mid last year, during the pandemic?

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have asked that question in a few threads. It would be handy to be informed by the club about some details as they put the the relationship up in headlights as suggested. Was it a publicity stunt, likely if the intention was to provide Barret a quiet place to vent and seek how to handle the pressures of venting fans and media why put the funking thing in headlights and create an expectation for the fan base.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't be Laundy then coz he came onboard mid last year, during the pandemic?
I took it as meaning the recent Covid restrictions on the Bulldogs. Who knows, does sound like something Arthur would do though

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

i have asked this question at least a couple of times..is he the scarlet pimpernel? is he keyser soze?
actually who and more importantly where the f is he??

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this stage who cares. I thought he was being bought in to create the right culture. The team are obviously trying hard for the most part despite not being at thew top of the list of classy rosters. So the culture doesn't seem bad at the club. It's more the lack of numerous game breakers that is our issue for now.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't there hint's of maybe him being able to identify union players who would fit the NRL system? secret squirrels don't hear jack about the internal workings..no surprise i guess.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
NOT good enough fuck covid get over here STAT and post visit if you have to quarantine back in NZ too bad...
Dude, calm down. It's only footy and not a matter of life and death. I'm sure there are many factors that need to be considered and I trust things will fall into place in time.