Rumour Stephen Crighton

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crichton wouldn’t be signed to play centre. It would be as fullback. This would be a huge gamble that could pay off in spades or crash and burn.
Then what happens to Averillo????

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We win by 50 today if he was in the squad. I love Burns but he gets found out.
We need some of that Panther arrogance, Burton has it

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s crazy to kill 6-800k on a centre in our situation- we need a half.

Averillo has proven he’s our 1, spend the money wisely Gus

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then what happens to Averillo????
Good question. I guess he reverts to super sub or finds a new club. All what if’s. I would be surprised if Ciraldo comes on board and brings Citter jrn anyway

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question. I guess he reverts to super sub or finds a new club. All what if’s. I would be surprised if Ciraldo comes on board and brings Citter jrn anyway
I think it would spell the end for Averillo....I don’t see Crighton coming to the club....won’t happen

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TB would have chased Crichton, I recall him having a man crush on him, but it’s not a Gus signing - Gus has made it clear the big $ should go to a spine. The Kikau signing was a surprise in that regard but I’m thinking that move was about replacing JJ, he’s only got 1 or 2 seasons left in him. Burton captains the team.

Last edited:

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Worried with this signing. He looks good in a strong Penrith team, not certain if he would perform as well outside. Storm a good example of players that look great in their system, but we're average/good players in other teams. ( but at a higher price.)

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't buy the rumour...
Signing Crichton would mean we will continue to have an unbalanced roster and wouldn't be cap wise unless he is prepared to accept less, I doubt it !
For the first time in a long time I feel we have ample of time to make the right decisions, I can't say it enough , thanks to Gus J. Khoury and Warburton... They will not ruin the good work that is already been done !!!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think he is required TBH.
We look ok for outside backs- JAC, Averillo, Kiraz, Alamoti, Skelton, Schoupp, Toia, Casey, Burns

let’s get half and prop firmed up
Looking into the future this could possibly be is our back-line,
1 Averillo...........Toia
2 Kiraz.................Burns
3 Alamoti...........Schoupp
4 Skelton............Casey
5 JAC....................Could be anyone

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Although Crichton is a great Centre, I didn't think he looked that great last year when he filled in at fullback for the Panthers.