Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha good point but ssshhh don’t spoil the narrative.

edit: Looking at Tigers’ squad and keeping in mind how often most of their fans bleat about how great their junior system is, there’s hardly any in their team!

Laurie, Naden, Staines, Api, Blore from Panthers, as well as Junior Tupou, Kepoao, Utoikamanu, Klem, Twal, Will Smith, To’a, Maumalo, Bateman, Papali’i, Doueihi, Ofa and Talau all NOT Tigers’ juniors. Wtf? So much for great junior system.
Yeah they have 6 i can think of, off the top of my head.
Will smith
Api
Blore
Naden
Staines
Laurie
Tamou is gone i think
Go the west tigerpantherpies

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I kept my promise and got all the details from my cousin about this contract and I even have a couple of photos taken with an iPhone but I see my thread was punted again.

even though mythread was exclusive and first to break the news.

As a result I will not be sharing the screenshots. You don’t fuckin deserve it and not putting him at risk for ungrateful turtles.
All good Nashie… I’ve been able to source one of the pics. Curried lasagne looks like it got the Crichton deal over the line
D2DDB530-B6C5-45DE-830D-22B8B7995738.jpeg

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wonder if it's the same people who wanted to give Lewis a proper crack and were disapointed we let Atoni go who are not happy to use our abundant salary cap to sign the best available players :tearsofjoy:

Someone tell Gus we need to drop our strategy of paying market value for players from the most successful teams and revert back to Kevin Locke and Bevan French value for money specials sprinkled with some overpriced Napa's and Forans

Last edited:

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Random post. I haven’t seen Assassin post for a bit, I might have missed some posts of his or about him? Anyway, I thought I’d check if he is ok? Anyone heard from him? I know he has a few health issues, so just thought I’d check if he is ok? Tried to send him a message but didn’t pre populate his name so not sure if I searched incorrectly.
Hope he is ok, good for a laugh and a chat the assman.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don’t stress over @Fanagun … he’s just scared we’ll end up with a gun team and he’ll have no shit players to champion and write troll threads about ..

I can see him writing a new one now, using thesaurus for big words, googling clever quotes, dreaming of notching up another 8 pages to his bed head ..

What will it be this time …

Ciraldo’s big fail, Crichton is not a FB,
Gould’s worst decision ever !!!
We are not the Panthers CAMERON !!

Watch this space …
Serious question - when is the last time you had a good laugh?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over 800k a season like I said.

Hopefully he he develops as a fullback.

Whether we wanted him as our fullback or not let's all support him.
Well Gus mentioned is tweet a few weeks that he could excel at 6 or 7.

He can definitely run and pass not sure about him kicking in general play haven't really watch that much.