Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We're securing the best players available. I don't care which clubs they come from. If we get their assistant coach and previous GM, then of course we're going to get some of their players. Why not take advantage of that connection?

We've signed Mahoney from Parra and Fox from Melbourne too. Clearly the emphasis is buying rep calibre talent from winning cultures. Which will help turn the club around.

Again, I know your trolling but you're the only Bulldog fan complaining about finally signing top level talent like Burton, Kikau, Crichton, Fox and Mahoney. I suppose we should go back to overpaying for duds like Napa, Woods, Naden etc instead?
Not arguing with you, just wanted to say that Mahoney was a Bulldogs junior.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Quality young player and quality human from a nice family. Time to back him in now. It’s awesome that these young kids we have in the lower grades will have winners and high standards around them now.
Well said. Nice build by Gus, CC and co. Winning @ NRL level will inspire the kids coming through to aspire to be a Bulldog. We are AT LAST again an attractive destination.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know you're trolling as usual but our last premiership winning team featured Patten (Saints), Tonga (Parra), Anasta (Souths), Ryan (Parra), O'Meley (Norths/Northern Eagles, Grimaldi (Saints)..
How about the Golden Eighties rebuild
Kelly Tunks Bugden Battese Pitman Lamb Potter Langmack Hagan Brohman Mullane and last but not least Gould
I probably left out a couple :-)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t stress over @Fanagun … he’s just scared we’ll end up with a gun team and he’ll have no shit players to champion and write troll threads about ..

I can see him writing a new one now, using thesaurus for big words, googling clever quotes, dreaming of notching up another 8 pages to his bed head ..

What will it be this time …

Ciraldo’s big fail, Crichton is not a FB,
Gould’s worst decision ever !!!
We are not the Panthers CAMERON !!

Watch this space …
@Flanagun doesn't stress me, I'm actually a big fan, hence I'm giving him a bit of stick. I don't think there will ever be a situation where our team doesn't have at least 1 player that TK is broadly critical of, so the Gun will always have someone to write odes to, and that is fine by me, so long as he keeps up the levels of creativity.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100000% for once we’re attracting marquee players and how some are still complaining is beyond me. Enjoy the ride, we’re becoming that attractive club again.
Just on the Tigers theme of my last comment… look at the calibre of player we’ve attracted over the last few years compared to them. You could pick most other clubs for the same result. Credit to Wests, they made their best recruitment drive in ages for this season, with Api, Papa, Klem etc. but we’ve done it for the last few getting Fox’s and Thompson, Cotric albeit on too much $. Then more recently massive signings of Burton, Mahoney and now Crichton.

The more this trend goes on, the more likely you are to sign the next superstar you want. It’s a snowball effect.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just on the Tigers theme of my last comment… look at the calibre of player we’ve attracted over the last few years compared to them. You could pick most other clubs for the same result. Credit to Wests, they made their best recruitment drive in ages for this season, with Api, Papa, Klem etc. but we’ve done it for the last few getting Fox’s and Thompson, Cotric albeit on too much $. Then more recently massive signings of Burton, Mahoney and now Crichton.

The more this trend goes on, the more likely you are to sign the next superstar you want. It’s a snowball effect.
AND WE ALL FKN LOVE SNOW BALLS :kissingheart:

Reactions: mez

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah lahds let’s get Jack cogger and Hopoate's blistering pace maybe Chase Stanley can be our make shift halfback against parra this year.
Cogger is a diamond in the rough

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this will be for nought if we do not sign a half/creator.
Crichton is not a creator, Burton is not a creator, Mahoney mmm
It will be the same old problem, get into the opposite 20 and struggle to score.
No, you cannot rely on JAC intercepts and tries off kicks for the majority of your points.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I kept my promise and got all the details from my cousin about this contract and I even have a couple of photos taken with an iPhone but I see my thread was punted again.

even though mythread was exclusive and first to break the news.

As a result I will not be sharing the screenshots. You don’t fuckin deserve it and not putting him at risk for ungrateful turtles.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I kept my promise and got all the details from my cousin about this contract and I even have a couple of photos taken with an iPhone but I see my thread was punted again.

As a result I will not be sharing the screenshots. You don’t fuckin deserve it and not putting him at risk for ungrateful turtles.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Fuck off nashweed