Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All of those are better than a clown playing halfback, which is what we have at the moment.
Man, for a footy forum, this place is just full of folks who don't know footy. The ;gun was earmarked as a future superstar of the game as a junior. Terrible coaching has held him back. Sadly I don't think this situation will improve under Ciraldo, because I don't think the bloke even knows how to hold a clipboard right way up.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man, for a footy forum, this place is just full of folks who don't know footy. The ;gun was earmarked as a future superstar of the game as a junior. Terrible coaching has held him back. Sadly I don't think this situation will improve under Ciraldo, because I don't think the bloke even knows how to hold a clipboard right way up.
Flanagun got an easy ride because his dad was an NRL coach. He has never had a running game and is the slowest half in the comp. Speed cant be coached

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which is also an improvement on what we had before, repeatedly hitting themselves in the eye with the clipboard.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Which is also an improvement on what we had before, repeatedly hitting themselves in the eye with the clipboard.
Game plan is simple. Keep it out of flopagun hands as he can’t do anything with the ball.

2024 he’s holding a clip board at Centrelink.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of those are better than a clown playing halfback, which is what we have at the moment.
Don’t stress over @Fanagun … he’s just scared we’ll end up with a gun team and he’ll have no shit players to champion and write troll threads about ..

I can see him writing a new one now, using thesaurus for big words, googling clever quotes, dreaming of notching up another 8 pages to his bed head ..

What will it be this time …

Ciraldo’s big fail, Crichton is not a FB,
Gould’s worst decision ever !!!
We are not the Panthers CAMERON !!

Watch this space …

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah because Trent Robinson cant coach can he.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on, bro....you're not a little concerned by how blatantly we are trying to rip the Panthers off? We are trying to be something we will never be. We will never win a comp with this strategy.
I know you're trolling as usual but our last premiership winning team featured Patten (Saints), Tonga (Parra), Anasta (Souths), Ryan (Parra), O'Meley (Norths/Northern Eagles, Grimaldi (Saints)..

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your talent is wasted somewhat,you should throw your hat in the ring for a coaching job since you have all the answers.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I know you're trolling as usual but our last premiership winning team featured Patten (Saints), Tonga (Parra), Anasta (Souths), Ryan (Parra), O'Meley (Norths/Northern Eagles, Grimaldi (Saints)..
Exactly....we picked players from various clubs who fit in with our DNZ, rather than just poaching from one club and trying to clone its DNA. Do you really think we are going to do Penrith better than Penrith?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Random post. I haven’t seen Assassin post for a bit, I might have missed some posts of his or about him? Anyway, I thought I’d check if he is ok? Anyone heard from him? I know he has a few health issues, so just thought I’d check if he is ok? Tried to send him a message but didn’t pre populate his name so not sure if I searched incorrectly.