Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is precisely why I believe my source,
1st He must prove himself before getting paid fullback's dollars,
2nd As talented as he is we all know there is more to playing fullback than just scoring tries.
3rd Gus and Co would have learnt from the other's mistakes, I think all fans would be disappointed if we make the same mistake again especially if he fails, I know I would be !
DV did you read my article where he has played fullback in first grade and has played FB in lower grades? Gus and CC know he is the rockstar FB we have been searching for.
If he comes here it is on FB money and is playing FB.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kingfish!

It's not called Kingfish for no reason. Fun to catch and the tastiest fish.
Fun to catch but seriously the most tasteless of them all! Kingfish and flathead are seriously the most overrated fish...

Now the Mulloway or a snapper, u can burn the khuntz and they'll still be tasty!

Or even better a blue eyed cod, easily the best.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fun to catch but seriously the most tasteless of them all! Kingfish and flathead are seriously the most overrated fish...

Now the Mulloway or a snapper, u can burn the khuntz and they'll still be tasty!

Or even better a blue eyed cod, easily the best.
Kingies the best sashimi.

Love snapper too. Only time I eat Flatties is when I catch them.

I think it's called Coral trout I had at a Chinese joint, fkn delicious.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Smaller Kingies (rats) are good for sashimi, but as they’re a pelagic fish they can be high in mercury as they get bigger ..

Red Snapper and Coral Trout definitely on the top of the list, freshly caught Spanish Mackrell with some bush spices straight on the BBQ is great eating but again pelagic and prone to mercury and sea worms as they get bigger ..

Sorry but smaller flathead & whiting are not over rated, they’re good eating, but gotta eat them fresh ..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh was gonna say I like flathead and give whiting a favourable mention..not a fish connoisseur at all though.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Smaller Kingies (rats) are good for sashimi, but as they’re a pelagic fish they can be high in mercury as they get bigger ..

Red Snapper and Coral Trout definitely on the top of the list, freshly caught Spanish Mackrell with some bush spices straight on the BBQ is great eating but again pelagic and prone to mercury and sea worms as they get bigger ..

Sorry but smaller flathead & whiting are not over rated, they’re good eating, but gotta eat them fresh ..
Fresh whiting are pretty tasty

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think he will make a good fullback as he is always set up by other players like man sauce liek in those clips but the only thing that gives me hope is he is a copy of rod Silva and he was sensational for us

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Oh CT is off tap.

I rate Tuna and salmon sashimi. The best without a doubt is scampie sashimi.... you'll thank me after u try that one. YUM!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which is a concern.

He is a good player but that is all. He is a good first grader. He isn’t elite.

At Origin level he was shown to be out of his grade. Which is where he sits in my book.

Players that are just not at Origin level are the players you love to have at your club. Because they are good but you don’t lose them to Rep football through the year. These players are not normally your top paid players though.

If Burton is $850k the he is worth $750k IMO
People bag him for his origin performances this year, but centres dont win origin. he was very quiet, but i wouldnt say it was a failure.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think he will make a good fullback as he is always set up by other players like man sauce liek in those clips but the only thing that gives me hope is he is a copy of rod Silva and he was sensational for us
So you say your a school kid, but you seem to think you can recall Rod Silva playing for us? More bullshit from you nasheed.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh CT is off tap.

I rate Tuna and salmon sashimi. The best without a doubt is scampie sashimi.... you'll thank me after u try that one. YUM!
Coral trout is the business!! The fact it's only ever line caught or speared just makes it even better. You see them all the time when you go diving or snorkelling up here. Not so easy to catch though. Always hiding in the reef.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh CT is off tap.

The best sushi is without doubt tuna.
Maguro is fantastic, but if you are lucky enough to eat at a real sushi restaurant they may serve Toro which is from the belly of the tuna (marbled with fat), significantly different to maguro & undoubtedly the king of sushi!!
Cuttlefish is an honorable mention for a textural counterpoint along with yellow tail which is more mild than tuna & without the slightly metallic aspect of tuna cuts...

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you say your a school kid, but you seem to think you can recall Rod Silva playing for us? More bullshit from you nasheed.
Not sure what type of lovemachine he’s using, but whatever it is I think he’s hitting it to much ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh CT is off tap.

Funny you mentioned that, I had scampi sashimi at the fish markets last Friday.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what type of lovemachine he’s using, but whatever it is I think he’s hitting it to much ..
probably a watermelon hooked up to a bank of 9 volts for that little added "buzz"!!

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh hello I’m not a kid and there is always highlight packages spread in bulldogs circles just look at YouTube Andy you in rod Silva and you’ll see soem good things and it’s similar to crichton.
Media has not suppressed Silva.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coral trout is the business!! The fact it's only ever line caught or speared just makes it even better. You see them all the time when you go diving or snorkelling up here. Not so easy to catch though. Always hiding in the reef.
Thats awesome.

My mate just did a fishing tour out the back of the reef for 7 days and told me they were feeding on nothing but CT every evening on the mother ship... heavenly bliss.