Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My Mum wouldn't go within 100 metres of you if she were wearing a hazmat suit, baby!
Not now perhaps, but I tell you what mate ... damn. She likes to move.

Speaking of kinky and hazmut suits.

Believe it or not, but she wanted me to dress up as Colonel Sanders and she was a chicken who I had to pluck.

Fucking freaky shit mate. Never going there again

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not now perhaps, but I tell you what mate ... damn. She likes to move.

Speaking of kinky and hazmut suits.

Believe it or not, but she wanted me to dress up as Colonel Sanders and she was a chicken who I had to pluck.

Fucking freaky shit mate. Never going there again
My mum’s a McDonalds lady, Fam. If you’d told me she wanted you to dress up like the Hamburglar and pretend she were a quarter pounder, I just might have believed you.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My mum’s a McDonalds lady, Fam. If you’d told me she wanted you to dress up like the Hamburglar and pretend she were a quarter pounder, I just might have believed you.
As I said, she's twisted.

When I'm around tonight I'll definitely go down the Hamburglar route though.

Cheers for the heads up

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So apparently Crichton is hoping to conmand 1M a season for his next deal..
Not a chance in hell bud..
Apparently Panthers are going to try and extend him over next few weeks..please extend him!
This reminds me of the mechanic who doesn’t really want the job,so he provides some ridiculous quote to do the job..knowing he likely won’t be getting the work..but if he does,payday bitches!!
He doesn’t want to leave Penrith..I think that’s pretty clear..stay where you are Stevie.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So apparently Crichton is hoping to conmand 1M a season for his next deal..
Not a chance in hell bud..
Apparently Panthers are going to try and extend him over next few weeks..please extend him!
This reminds me of the mechanic who doesn’t really want the job,so he provides some ridiculous quote to do the job..knowing he likely won’t be getting the work..but if he does,payday bitches!!
He doesn’t want to leave Penrith..I think that’s pretty clear..stay where you are Stevie.
Even the 800k rumoured is ridiculous. I hope Wayne gets desperate and throws a massive offer his way.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can understand the concern regarding the impact on the salary cap if he is signed.
However, he is a quality player who will get even better. He is miles ahead of what we have now.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand the concern regarding the impact on the salary cap if he is signed.
However, he is a quality player who will get even better. He is miles ahead of what we have now.
He might be better than what we have. He isn’t worth representative money though. He was only average in Origin and he was only picked at that level because some players were out.

The fact he keeps stalling and openly declaring he wants to stay. Shows me if he comes it’s for money and because his heart is in it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He might be better than what we have. He isn’t worth representative money though. He was only average in Origin and he was only picked at that level because some players were out.

The fact he keeps stalling and openly declaring he wants to stay. Shows me if he comes it’s for money and because his heart is in it.
Where has he been quoted saying he wants to stay? I haven’t seen him actually say shit?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was keen on Crichton, but anything close to a million is way overs. 800k tops and even that is too much for a centre,who thinks he might like fullback