Rumour Stephen Chrichton

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not after next year.
I think we should sign the Samoan brother for two further seasons on condition Stephen comes.
Tactical play.
It actually guilts Stephen Into coming in a way. What Samoan wants that on his conscience? That he has an opportunity to feed and get employment for his brother, just for accepting an attractive contract with us.
Christian isn't all that bad. As injury depth he can handle himself for a game or two a year.

I'm serious When I suggest this. If anyone criticises, we can just wheel out the family club spiel.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If anything Crichton would be Hopoates replacement for 2022. Would be amazing if we could pull it off but we need to sign another half and hooker first.
Correct!
In 22, we offer 500 of Hoppas 600 contract to Stephen.
that will be in line with what others offer, then we throw out the Christian carrot (we will sign your bro and give him an opportunity to make cheese or redeem himself on min wage if you come) then it's win win for all except Sloppa.
We make the play with change left over!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Staggs won’t leave Brisbane, they will have as much money as he wants available to them especially now with a few of the big names leaving.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cant offer him a contract officially, so i call bs.
Id rather staggs, that kid is a weapon, can be approached after nov 1, and a good goalkicker, he should be our no #1 priority!
Kotoni "ACL" Staggs? I would've been behind it before the injury, but now???