No Source Stephen Chrichton

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you throw money at a talent for 3 years ,it forces Penriths hand to resign or let him go,but it also allows someone else to be let go,if you throw money at Crichton and burton they can't keep both,if they do keep both it then means a experience player will have to go,I do like Fisher Harris and that tough nut backorder name escapes me,we have cash we need a named coach announced then raid clubs with the cash
Liam Martin, hard c***

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you throw money at a talent for 3 years ,it forces Penriths hand to resign or let him go,but it also allows someone else to be let go,if you throw money at Crichton and burton they can't keep both,if they do keep both it then means a experience player will have to go,I do like Fisher Harris and that tough nut backorder name escapes me,we have cash we need a named coach announced then raid clubs with the cash
we have used this method before, upping the price of one to get another. Crighton would be number one target, but if not naden and or Burton.
JFH is a gun, he would be a massive signing. tamou for 2 year could be another also, Penrith have some good young props coming through like Spenser Laniu so tamou may be forced out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
we have used this method before, upping the price of one to get another. Crighton would be number one target, but if not naden and or Burton.
JFH is a gun, he would be a massive signing. tamou for 2 year could be another also, Penrith have some good young props coming through like Spenser Laniu so tamou may be forced out.
Spencer Leniu would be a massive signing ... Ideally I'd like him to replace Napa on our roster heading into 2022

Malla

Reaction score
No point getting a player of his talent when we don't have a half that can use it.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just heard on NRL 360 that rothfield said we are going hard for stephen chrichton from Panthers

Thoughts?
It seems as though everytime our club is mentioned being in the running for a quality player we miss out, but when other clubs go after their target they announce their signing pretty fast

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Panthers are a team bleeding with talent...

Kenny would come cheap and in my opinion is a solid hooker. Burton speaks for itself. If we can score Crichton, that adds some needed spark to the outside backs in addition to Cotric. Leniu would be a great addition.

It's easy to say throw a heap of money at Cam Munster or Keary, but it just isn't realistic or a smart way to rebuild the club. Focus on poaching quality young talent where the investment isn't so risky.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Panthers are a team bleeding with talent...

Kenny would come cheap and in my opinion is a solid hooker. Burton speaks for itself. If we can score Crichton, that adds some needed spark to the outside backs in addition to Cotric. Leniu would be a great addition.

It's easy to say throw a heap of money at Cam Munster or Keary, but it just isn't realistic or a smart way to rebuild the club. Focus on poaching quality young talent where the investment isn't so risky.
It’s their problem, they release players coz of the next big thing
Then that player is going well, then they release them because an outstanding talent coming thru they don’t want to lose
Not many players get many seasons there, and unfortunatly always turning young talent over without time develop a Premiership team

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Smith
3. Cricton
4. Cotric
5. Dwz
6. Avo
7. Wakeham

Now we are getting somewhere. Fix the pack and we are set. Oohh and coach as well. Plus the board.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d just waste a roster spot by keeping Christian if it kept his brother happy.
Signing useless siblings as depth is a recruitment tactic I'm surprised we don't see more of.

If we wanted latrell. Signing that fat **** brother of his would go Along way.
If we wanted Andrew Fifita I'd be signing his twin.
In the past Barba had a useless brother called marmite.
Also Liam Foran, Craig Kimmorley and Matt Lockyer could have been good recruitment targets cheap at various times to get the better sibling.

Even Andrew Johns has a handy brother that could have been used to entice on a package deal turbo style.

we see brothers follow brothers a lot naturally. Bj followed leanardo. Brett followed josh to us. Ivan and Nathan could be used the same way.

If we are serious about the bronco Fifita, we should sign a relation to come with him and I'm serious. He will have someone decent in the family.

next thing you know someone at Bulldogs Hq will read that and sign Bronx Goodwin.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Signing useless siblings as depth is a recruitment tactic I'm surprised we don't see more of.

If we wanted latrell. Signing that fat c*** brother of his would go Along way.
If we wanted Andrew Fifita I'd be signing his twin.
In the past Barba had a useless brother called marmite.
Also Liam Foran, Craig Kimmorley and Matt Lockyer could have been good recruitment targets cheap at various times to get the better sibling.

Even Andrew Johns has a handy brother that could have been used to entice on a package deal turbo style.

we see brothers follow brothers a lot naturally. Bj followed leanardo. Brett followed josh to us. Ivan and Nathan could be used the same way.

If we are serious about the bronco Fifita, we should sign a relation to come with him and I'm serious. He will have someone decent in the family.

next thing you know someone at Bulldogs Hq will read that and sign Bronx Goodwin.
Hahaha marmite

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuck we deserve a good signing like this one.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
No harm in having another winger on the books with Pay as coach. He will use them
All we have are middle forwards and wingers. The game plan, don't pass it to wingers. Every play is a piggy up the middle.