No Source Stephen Chrichton

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Would be outstanding.

So no, won’t happen. Holland extended by current mob.

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
maybe we can just swap the brothers and nobody will notice lol

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, a rumour we can get excited about - about fucking time. Throw in Burton and Fisher Harris and now were talking. That's what you like to see, the club being proactive for once. If it means we have to play his brother in first grade for the next year then so be it. As soon as Stephen signs we can send little Christain back to CC where he belongs.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id take him over his relative swap deal wirh the rith

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard to see them letting him go, Gus said they let Waqa Blake go to the Eels as they had Crichton coming through...

World is crazy though, so who knows!!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they'll let him go unless he signs with us for 2022 (which I believe cant happen until November) but I like the fact that were at least letting him know were interested. As long as he doesn't sign a contract extension and he puts himself on the market, I think were a reasonable chance of getting him consdering his brother is already here - especially if we announce a new coach. I would rather get Crichton than Cotric as I think he has more upside as he just looks like a natural footlballer

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While the board keeps procrastinating, festering in its own importance and delaying their decision on who the coach will be for 2021 and on wards no one worth while noting will be signed.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While the board keeps procrastinating, festering in its own importance and delaying their decision on who the coach will be for 2021 and on wards no one worth while noting will be signed.
To be fair the plodders will still sign but the guns wont

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worked for the Morris boys, I just wanna play with my brother , id be stoked if we signed either burton or s. Chrichton

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he’s that good, you may as well forget it.. won’t come an play for a coach like pay.!!

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you throw money at a talent for 3 years ,it forces Penriths hand to resign or let him go,but it also allows someone else to be let go,if you throw money at Crichton and burton they can't keep both,if they do keep both it then means a experience player will have to go,I do like Fisher Harris and that tough nut backorder name escapes me,we have cash we need a named coach announced then raid clubs with the cash

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you throw money at a talent for 3 years ,it forces Penriths hand to resign or let him go,but it also allows someone else to be let go,if you throw money at Crichton and burton they can't keep both,if they do keep both it then means a experience player will have to go,I do like Fisher Harris and that tough nut backorder name escapes me,we have cash we need a named coach announced then raid clubs with the cash
We could have had a shot at Fisher Harris if we still had CHN and made a big offer. JFH and Thompson up front with To'Omaga on the bench would have been sweet