News Stay True Be You Promo Video Launch

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone’s well!

I believe this will make a difference in people’s lives!

I’ve just launched my promo video today. My aim is to inspire and motivate as many people as possible.

Please watch the video below, share it with your friends, family and groups.

Appreciate your support. Remember If You Be True to Who You Are and Believe in Yourself...Anything is Possible! Stay True Be You

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey mate,

Just shared this on our Facebook page and asked people to like/share/watch.

You're an inspiration to many in how you stay postitive in life.

There's many of us over in the R U OK Thread who could really use some of that motivation, determination and willpower that you have.

All the best :grinning:

LycheeCommander

New Pup
Reaction score
Hope everyone’s well!

I’ve just launched my promo video today. My aim is to inspire and motivate as many people as possible.

Appreciate your support. Remember If You Be True to Who You Are and Believe in Yourself...Anything is Possible! Stay True Be You
Hey man,

Thanks for sharing your message! Every now and then I find myself struggling to be myself and be confident in who I am, mainly because I'm shy, so your message is relevant to me and I'm sure, many others as well.

Its also inspiring to see how fit and active you are at the gym. Makes me wanna get back into it myself and not take my blessings for granted :sweatsmile:

I really love what you're doing bro, keep at it!

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very inspiring watch mate. Good to see you have great family and friends behind you that believe in you.

So much truth in your msg, I hope this makes a difference, even to one person you will have succeeded, but I don't doubt for a second you will touch a lot more people than that.

Keep it up mate and really hope you get to take them first steps soon, I'm sure you will.

Take care

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope, strength and belief.
Very inspiring thanks for sharing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope everyone’s well!

I’ve come across some tough people in my life but no tougher than you.. You sir are a beautiful soul..thank you for sharing..power to you brother..a beautiful message..

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey mate,

Just shared this on our Facebook page and asked people to like/share/watch.

You're an inspiration to many in how you stay postitive in life.

There's many of us over in the R U OK Thread who could really use some of that motivation, determination and willpower that you have.

All the best :grinning:
Thanks mate, really appreciate it! I’ll make sure I drop by the thread.

Stay True Be You

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Champion.
Go hard brother.
You are the epitome of tough.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey man,

Thanks for sharing your message! Every now and then I find myself struggling to be myself and be confident in who I am, mainly because I'm shy, so your message is relevant to me and I'm sure, many others as well.

Its also inspiring to see how fit and active you are at the gym. Makes me wanna get back into it myself and not take my blessings for granted :sweatsmile:

I really love what you're doing bro, keep at it!
You’re most welcome man! Glad I could help. Thanks bro, appreciate it, will do! Stay True Be You

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very inspiring watch mate. Good to see you have great family and friends behind you that believe in you.

So much truth in your msg, I hope this makes a difference, even to one person you will have succeeded, but I don't doubt for a second you will touch a lot more people than that.

Keep it up mate and really hope you get to take them first steps soon, I'm sure you will.

Take care
Thanks mate, appreciate it! I won’t be stopping that’s for sure :grinning: Stay True Be You

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve come across some tough people in my life but no tougher than you.. You sir are a beautiful soul..thank you for sharing..power to you brother..a beautiful message..
You’re most welcome brother! Thank you for the message, means a lot! Stay True Be You

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMG_8256.JPG

Hope everyone’s well! Happy New Year to All!⠀

MR 95% thought I should share this photo and my progress with you all :grinning:

As always life can be quite a roller coaster ride. We have lost and met some incredible people along the way, I’m ever so grateful and thankful for the people I have in my life!

Despite all the ‘downs’ I experienced, the ‘ups’ definitely outweigh them and have changed me and my life for the better!

In The Last Year -

I Had The Privilege of Talking on Stage at The Breakthrough Summit (The standing ovation and positive feedback was extremely humbling)⠀

Launched My Staytruebeyou.com.au website ⠀

I Took My First Steps Independently - An indescribable feeling of accomplishment followed by...How can I get better? What’s next?

My Bench Has Gone From 30KGS to 80KGS 1RM (That’s a 0.5 to 1.5 times my body weight increase)

Leg Press Has Gone From 90KGS to 150KGS For a Set of 10 - close to 3 times my body weight (With much improved technique and range - Knees to stomach and a full lockout!)⠀

Overhead Press Downs From 22KGS to 60KGS ⠀

Am Able to Back-Squat⠀⠀
Am Able to Do Chin-Ups⠀⠀
Am Able to Do Front-Levers⠀⠀
Am Able to Do Hanging L-Sits⠀⠀
Am Able to STAND UP AND PARTNER SQUAT!!!⠀⠀

There are several other things that I have been working on and I would love to share but all will be revealed in due time! ⠀

Remember If You Be True To Who You Are and Believe in Yourself...Anything is Possible! ⠀

May Your Next 12 Months Be Better Than Your Last!!!

Stay True Be You

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's amazing BigMous .. just like @Mr 95% you're an inspriation to all of us!

Hope your next year is absolutely amazing and everything you expect it to be!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 8901

Hope everyone’s well! Happy New Year to All!⠀

MR 95% thought I should share this photo and my progress with you all :grinning:

As always life can be quite a roller coaster ride. We have lost and met some incredible people along the way, I’m ever so grateful and thankful for the people I have in my life!

Despite all the ‘downs’ I experienced, the ‘ups’ definitely outweigh them and have changed me and my life for the better!

In The Last Year -

I Had The Privilege of Talking on Stage at The Breakthrough Summit (The standing ovation and positive feedback was extremely humbling)⠀

Launched My Staytruebeyou.com.au website ⠀

I Took My First Steps Independently - An indescribable feeling of accomplishment followed by...How can I get better? What’s next?

My Bench Has Gone From 30KGS to 80KGS 1RM (That’s a 0.5 to 1.5 times my body weight increase)

Leg Press Has Gone From 90KGS to 150KGS For a Set of 10 - close to 3 times my body weight (With much improved technique and range - Knees to stomach and a full lockout!)⠀

Overhead Press Downs From 22KGS to 60KGS ⠀

Am Able to Back-Squat⠀⠀
Am Able to Do Chin-Ups⠀⠀
Am Able to Do Front-Levers⠀⠀
Am Able to Do Hanging L-Sits⠀⠀
Am Able to STAND UP AND PARTNER SQUAT!!!⠀⠀

There are several other things that I have been working on and I would love to share but all will be revealed in due time! ⠀

Remember If You Be True To Who You Are and Believe in Yourself...Anything is Possible! ⠀

May Your Next 12 Months Be Better Than Your Last!!!

Stay True Be You
Legend..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't sell yourself short either mate, you're a top bloke too :grinning:

Which reminds me... we still need to get a Kennel BBQ happening, but might have to wait until it's not hotter than satans arsehole outside!