State of Origin Game 3 - Teams and Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
doubt it. He had about 30 minutes straight on our line and couldn't produce points as well as being gifted an 8-3 penalty count
His kicking game kept us on our line. Hence we were gone 50 min into game. They won not us remember, and if he were there they win game 2 and series. I hate the bloke but thats as clear as day for anyone that watched the whole series. Im amazed how they got so close in second game with one of the worst halfback perfomances at that level by hunt.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His kicking game kept us on our line. Hence we were gone 50 min into game. They won not us remember, and if he were there they win game 2 and series. I hate the bloke but thats as clear as day for anyone that watched the whole series. Im amazed how they got so close in second game with one of the worst halfback perfomances at that level by hunt.
Dumb penalties from Tariq and Klemmer were just as significant

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait till DCE has to play in a game 1 or 2 when there is actually something on the line and he's under proper pressure.
What are u talking about there was not one person in that stadium last night that was under more pressure than that bloke.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuckin Paul Crawley did anyone just hear his dribble on NRL 360? He thinks that Tom Trbojevic was the best, yet thinks it’s fair for Slater to pick up the medal... and when rothfield said I don’t, Paul Crawley said “that’s your opinion”... of course it is you fucking Bell end, everyone is talking for them self on the show. Then I think it was Ikin said he was disappointed in Roberts, and Crawley says “I wasn’t he was excellent defensively and wasn’t afforded many opportunities in attack”..... does this bloke have a brain tumour or...?!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuckin Paul Crawley did anyone just hear his dribble on NRL 360? He thinks that Tom Trbojevic was the best, yet thinks it’s fair for Slater to pick up the medal... and when rothfield said I don’t, Paul Crawley said “that’s your opinion”... of course it is you fucking Bell end, everyone is talking for them self on the show. Then I think it was Ikin said he was disappointed in Roberts, and Crawley says “I wasn’t he was excellent defensively and wasn’t afforded many opportunities in attack”..... does this bloke have a brain tumour or...?!

Was thinking the same thing.... the system is definitely retarded and I can't believe he thinks there is not a better one

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was thinking the same thing.... the system is definitely retarded and I can't believe he thinks there is not a better one
I can think of a better one just gimme 10 seconds..... okay instead of 4-3-2-1 for each team, use the points across both teams. 4-3-2-1, top 4 players in the game regardless of the team

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he completely dominated i might agree but im not convinced they definitely win the series based on a 6 point win in a dead rubber at home where they had posession and penalties on their side. Blues could have just as easily won last night

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has that beta cuck even played school boy footy?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What specifically are you talking about?
Basically all of it, it was a terrible display. The Sims "milking" call just topped it all off where the ref claimed Sims was holding Hunt down yet only seconds later the ref cam showed he clearly wasn't.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If NSW allow the Queensland forwards to dominate our one out forwards next year we're in trouble.. we got away with it in game 2 but that would be the one area the boys can improve for 2019.. Sims for mine despite his brainsnap was one bloke they had trouble handling... I would start him

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What are u talking about there was not one person in that stadium last night that was under more pressure than that bloke.
Pressure because you're trying to prove yourself is VERY different to pressure because an origin series is on the line.

The latter is far more difficult to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.