State of Origin Game 3 - Teams and Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom turbo was man of serious followed very closely by cook and tedesco. How can daley be a selector he couldnt even select a decent nsw side. Paul vaughn should not play origin again. And what the fuck was crighton doing. They made aiden tolman look good last night and thats saying something.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In order to get the Wally Lewis medal, you should have to have played all 3 Origin games. That should be a prerequisite.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laurie Daley was part of the panel who selected slater as man of the series. What a clueless inbred looking dickhead. No wonder NSW had no success under his tenure. Apart from 2014 when QLD had players out. What a fukn big nose clown.
They won the series in spite of Daley , Hayne individual brilliance won game one , Hodgko won the series with a nice dummy, other than that and a freakish Jennings try our attack was fark all

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Tom turbo was man of serious followed very closely by cook and tedesco. How can daley be a selector he couldnt even select a decent nsw side. Paul vaughn should not play origin again. And what the fuck was crighton doing. They made aiden tolman look good last night and thats saying something.
Angus Crichton deserves to remain in the NSW squad after this LOL moment in Origin 1:

Untitled.jpg

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Where are all the dce haters now. He give us a fucking lesson. To ash taylor fans he is 10 kg overweight and doesnt like to tackle, queensland win series if dce plays all 3 games
Wait till DCE has to play in a game 1 or 2 when there is actually something on the line and he's under proper pressure.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is it was picked by two Australian selectors Darren Lockyer and Laurie daylie Lol Think Loz might still be dirty on losing the job?? Lol
Daley, just like Mitchell Pearce should not be allowed anywhere near a State of Origin game.
Lockyer has to be the worst commentator going around. He can now add worst judge too.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a chuckle at Cherry Evans comments that the penalties ( they only got one you flop) just before half time got NSW back into the game when we rarely had the ball in the first half. That was a big telling point;dominant Qld possession, an intercept try converted and a penalty goal was all they scored and NSW hung in there to their credit. Best referee in the universe Gerry Sutton had no say in the game once again unless you were wearing a Maroon jersey.
Sutton's Suncorp record still remains intact.
We may as well call him the GOAT.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man of the series Billy Slater?????? Played two games won one lost the other. What sort of points system did the people use who picked him. Feckin scrabble letters I guess

A-9, B-2, C-2, D-4, E-12, F-2, G-3, H-2, I-9, J-1, K-1, L-4, M-2, N-6, O-8, P-2, Q-1, R-6, S-4, T-6, U-4, V-2, W-2, X-1, Y-2, Z-1 and Blanks-2. Total score 63

AND just what did Billy mean when he said I would like to thank the NRL ,Todd Greenberg in particula,r for all he has done for me and my family????

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man of the series Billy Slater?????? Played two games won one lost the other. What sort of points system did the people use who picked him. Feckin scrabble letters I guess

A-9, B-2, C-2, D-4, E-12, F-2, G-3, H-2, I-9, J-1, K-1, L-4, M-2, N-6, O-8, P-2, Q-1, R-6, S-4, T-6, U-4, V-2, W-2, X-1, Y-2, Z-1 and Blanks-2. Total score 63

AND just what did Billy mean when he said I would like to thank the NRL ,Todd Greenberg in particula,r for all he has done for me and my family????
NRL love money (brown paper bags).
Love always Todd xox

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Not to be pedantic .. but those are the letter quantities not scores :D
I know because Q and Z are worth "10", and the total value of all scrabble tiles is 187 (from memory).... It's one of those useless bits of trivia I have remembered for pub quizzes!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all the dce haters now. He give us a fucking lesson. To ash taylor fans he is 10 kg overweight and doesnt like to tackle, queensland win series if dce plays all 3 games
doubt it. He had about 30 minutes straight on our line and couldn't produce points as well as being gifted an 8-3 penalty count

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolute bullshit

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep Tommy is serious

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tries: Tedesco 2, Slater 1
Try Assists: Tedesco 2, Slater 0
Runs: Tedesco 54, Slater 30
Run Meters: Tedesco 484, Slater 254
Tackle Breaks: Tedesco 21, Slater 6
Line Breaks: Tedesco 4, Slater 0
Line Break Assists: Tedesco 3, Slater 2
Tackles: Tedesco 20, Slater 8
Errors: Tedesco 1, Slater 3

And don’t even start on how much better Tommy Turbo was over the 3 games
Slater only played 2 though?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
doubt it. He had about 30 minutes straight on our line and couldn't produce points as well as being gifted an 8-3 penalty count
Not to mention a 12 man defensive line after Maloney got 10

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First two games I thought he and cordner were nsw best forwards and led the team forward.
Yeah true.
But that leg out for the trip by Klemmer when NSW went for the potential 3rd try is in excusable.
Up there with Tariq Sims' brain snap.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not to be pedantic .. but those are the letter quantities not scores :D
I know because Q and Z are worth "10", and the total value of all scrabble tiles is 187 (from memory).... It's one of those useless bits of trivia I have remembered for pub quizzes!

Lol mate you are quite correct..... Well that changes the complexion a bit doesn't it??

• (1 point)-A, E, I, O, U, L, N, S, T, R
  • (2 points)-D, G
  • (3 points)-B, C, M, P
  • (4 points)-F, H, V, W, Y
  • (5 points)-K
  • (8 points)- J, X
  • (10 points)-Q, Z
  • (0 points)- Blank Tiles
Therefore using that information Slater would have gotten 3+1+1+1+4 and 1+1+1+1+1+1 votes which equals sixteen meaning that his last name is worth six points...

Greenberg has stated that due to the confidentiality agreements signed by the three judges Meninga Daley and Lockyer no one will ever know the number of votes given to the winner.

The judges give points on a scale of one to four to who they believe were the best four players in each game - with four being the best.

That means that they can get maximum of 12 points per game, meaning Slater could have gotten 24 in his two matches. Maybe he did win those points or they just added extra as he was retiring. :DA very puzzling decision as I thought that other players deserved it more, case in point Tommy Turbo..

Status
Not open for further replies.