Star Wars VIII - The Last Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
sweet the last 2 have stepped it up , even more so with rogue 1 that's my favorite out of the lot

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like the title..although it does echo the 80s classic The Last Starfighter..I hope it is a bit more original than The Force Awakens. :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like the title..although it does echo the 80s classic The Last Starfighter..I hope it is a bit more original than The Force Awakens. :grinning:
I'm surprised they didn't call it "Return of the Last Jedi"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you watch rogue 1 yet ?
I feel shamed.. No..I've have a few little issues which prevents me from going to the movies at the moment..But I've heard it's very good.. I really like the idea of it..getting the Death Star plans.. :-)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel shamed.. No..I've have a few little issues which prevents me from going to the movies at the moment..But I've heard it's very good.. I really like the idea of it..getting the Death Star plans.. :grinning:
its my favorite 1 of the whole lot loved it

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the "last jedi'' is Rey, I will be pissed. Fuck off with this forced girl power shit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Disney will allow a realistic male lead in this one or atleast let Kyle ren dish some cuts on Rey this time round. I'm so annoying lol I just can't help myself. It's just I can't handle hypocrisy people were crying when xmen apocalypse has a fkn female mutant in a choke hold by apocalypse that apparently condoned violence against females. But a female dishing out violence against a male no one says a word. Mainly coz men don't give a shit. They've ruined my lifeee I can't enjoy a movie anymore without noticing the blatant and obvious in your face agendas especially by that pc company Disney.

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yayyy I'm not the only one that notices!!!!!
Nah, was very noticeable. I get Kylo was injured but the **** could literally freeze people at the movement of a hand and Rey beat the shit out of him? Fuck off.

Kylo is an extremely powerful sith who's related to Darth Vader but some chick who may or may not have the force for about twenty minutes went toe to tow with Kylo. My fat, hairy balls.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, was very noticeable. I get Kylo was injured but the **** could literally freeze people at the movement of a hand and Rey beat the shit out of him? Fuck off.

Kylo is an extremely powerful sith who's related to Darth Vader but some chick who may or may not have the force for about twenty minutes went toe to tow with Kylo. My fat, hairy balls.
It was hilarious though, no amount of special effects could hide how weak the hits and soft hits Rey was landing coz of her scientifically inferior strength to that of the males.
But yeah firstly he had training under Luke sky walker then training under that hologram. Even fkn annakin and Luke needed extensive training even though they were pretty much the force itself which annakin actually was, and still needed years of fkn training before going toe to toe with with lords!!!!!
But then this white pommy bitch comes along has an orgasmic fit of the force and tadaaaaaa.

Disney is the biggest pc bullshit company on planet earth just look at who's the head of the Disney sector for Star Wars and many others. I bet you'd never guess it was a female lolll.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked Rogue One especially because it answered my "wtf? Why the hell does the huge death star have a very simple flaw in the design" question but I really hope that star wars doesn't become an annual movie. It will ruin it for me.

I get Disney needs to recoup their 4 billion dollars and anything with star wars will draw people, but please don't cheapen and ruin it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It was just shit lazy screenwriting.. something to progress the story.. Like where did they get Luke's lightsaber from?? It got lost in Cloud City in Bespin.. Explanation we get from Max Kanata..it's for another time.. Wtf? Thatd screenwriter talk for either of two things 1. haven't thought of it yet 2. I hope the audience forgets..
I still feel this movie was overrated as it was just a rehash of A New Hope..shit i hate calling Star Was that..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was just shit lazy screenwriting.. something to progress the story.. Like where did they get Luke's lightsaber from?? It got lost in Cloud City in Bespin.. Explanation we get from Max Kanata..it's for another time.. Wtf? Thatd screenwriter talk for either of two things 1. haven't thought of it yet 2. I hope the audience forgets..
I still feel this movie was overrated as it was just a rehash of A New Hope..shit i hate calling Star Was that..
Kylo saved the movie for me. 100% right when you said it was a rehashed episode 4.

Im still pissing my pants with excitement for episode 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.