Stanley picked ahead of hollande?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stanley's a better centre than dutchie though.
Holland will get his shot.

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Parramatta's right hand side is the weakness point of their team defensively. Our left side, being our strongest in attack, could really inflict carnage.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People are forgetting how bad we played in that Penrith game. Hollands a great goal kicker but I'm not surprised he's getting replaced with a first grade regular (when he's not injured)

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a cork. Could've actually played last week but rested it as it was only week 2.

There's no use bagging him when its not his fault that Des picked him over a rookie who kicked the game winner

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id rather have Stanley marking Jennings.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why not keep holland and Stanley in place of our current gun right winger
Or even Tyrone Phillips on the wing, I like Perrett but his time in the NRL is pretty much over being honest.

Stanley's a better centre than dutchie though.
Holland will get his shot.
Pretty much this, Stanley is looking good physically aswell so I hope this year is good to him because he can be a darn good winger/centre.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stanley is better. He's smarter in attack and defense. The only fear obviously is he's made of glass.

I just want Lafai back haha

DreDre

Waterboy
Reaction score
Des always talks about the difficulty of playing well over a season. One game in FG is great, will give Holland a lot of confidence, but Stanley is definitely the right choice if he's fit and ready to go.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des always talks about the difficulty of playing well over a season. One game in FG is great, will give Holland a lot of confidence, but Stanley is definitely the right choice if he's fit and ready to go.
Good post keep it up and welcome to the asylum :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheers mate, looks like the patients are running this asylum. I like that lol
I'v been an inmate for a while now and I've loved every minute. As far as forums go the boys and girls here are great, like a second family. We all live and breath the Bulldogs and if your down with that you will love it here too but it will take up a lot of your personal time.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stanley is better. He's smarter in attack and defense. The only fear obviously is he's made of glass.

I initially wanted holland but stanley is the more experienced and is a smart footballer just not a flashy one, please just dont get injured.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope for the love of everything, that Stanley doesn't get injured.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He's been awful at the dragons hasn't he? He was average last year as well.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stanley is currently the third choice centre if everyone is available (JMoz and Hoppa being the top two). He gets the spot. I don't think Des minds the fragility too much, to his way of thinking its a chance to give the team a test of endurance.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
$10 on 32nd min... Apart from that ill keep dreaming of the day we see Bmorris at right centre with Hollande on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.