Stan Grant has changed colour over the years.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
cnn is a piece of trash propaganda channel and someone needs to check the fact checkers

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my favourite thread of all time. .
It certainly Is a great thread. I really enjoy when someone makes a great observation. Pointing out something for everyone’s lights to switch on.

Like Sarah Michelle gellas (buffy) nose? You can’t unsee it

Also does anyone know what happened to Gus Goulds hair about 5-6 seasons ago. It looked like rick flair or like he had been incinerated... he looked gaunt but he since made a come back. He’s back to looking like Brad Pitt again.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That one was definitely fake. You have to wonder, who would go out of their way to do something like this.
This is what I have always wondered...

Like if it were memes for a laugh, fair enough. But how indoctrinated do you have to be to make shit up just to discredit the opposite wing?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a pathetic ****...
I know. How embarrassing.
Wonder if he outs himself on Q&A tomorrow night .....even though very few viewers watch his show anyone. He asks (and answers) all of his own questions lol.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know. How embarrassing.
Wonder if he outs himself on Q&A tomorrow night
Nah the lying prick will say he has vitiligo, which is a skin condition where patches of skin become pale or white. But instead of all the skin on Stan, it only effects his neck. lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah the lying prick will say he has vitiligo, which is a skin condition where patches of skin become pale or white. But instead of all the skin on Stan, it only effects his neck. lol
God forbid if he has any other patches he's willing to expose lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with wanting to identify as a blick fella brudda, he should use shoe polish.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
cnn is a piece of trash propaganda channel and someone needs to check the fact checkers

CNN and FOX are both owned by the same private interest groups.

They would actually love topics like this which keep us fighting amongst ourselves.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with wanting to identify as a blick fella brudda, he should use shoe polish.
Black lives matter.
Even more when it's a drunk black woman with her arms wrapped around my shoulders with sparkles in her eyes!

Lol don't mind me just having a flashback.
This white boy is the king of black women. Haha.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good to see Stan didn't need much make up last night lol

FwNqZpmaYAAG1GQ.jpeg

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watching every "radical centrist" collapse into one of the two camps has been a treat.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Old mate Stan has been on this sell for quite some time. My wife and I sat next to Stan and his squeeze of the time Tracey Holmes the night Kathy Freeman won Gold in Sydney 2000.

He carried on like a pork chop for over an hour leading up to her race including curling up in the fetal position in her lap at one point crying about all things discriminate including having to sit next non aboriginals red necks ( me and Mrs Bazildog) on such a special occasion..

The bloke is no darker skinned than most coastal residents but has become a self anointed Indigenous expert that appears to think anyone not indigenous is a racist.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stan I wear gloves for underpants Grant :hearteyes:
Dickhead extraordinaire.
I think his sister is more legit/genuine? Carla maybe is her name..