Stan Grant has changed colour over the years.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Old mate is stuck on some boomer black fulla tangent. He's gotta chill a bit

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s obviously darkened by lightened up with the makeup

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is my favourite thread of all time. Thank you Gene Krupa. I am old. Me and mate joke to each other at our club sessions "we are that old we remember when Stan Grant was white". But seriously, Stan discovered the indigenous connection, went full tan and got himself back into media. Good luck to him

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But seriously, Stan discovered the indigenous connection, went full tan and got himself back into media. Good luck to him
My neighbour verifies this. He worked in MSM for 20 years and worked quite a bit with Stan. Says he played that card full tilt when it was appropriate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is he still married to Tracey Holmes?

"Politics

During early 2016 Grant was talked about as running in the 2016 Australian federal election. Grant ruled out running for the National Party of Australia and said he was not "ideologically bound to the left" and that he admired people with the "small-l liberal" approach".[37]

In mid-March, nine weeks before the 2019 Australian federal election, Grant was asked by the Prime Minister Scott Morrison to a meeting at Kirribilli House. While there he was asked to run for the Liberal Party of Australia, but turned down the offer, saying "It was an honour to be asked by the Prime Minister, but in the end that role is just not for me. I like what I am doing now, totally independently, and I don’t have to make my views fit within a party framework".

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Not true.

Remember the time when John Stossel tried to sue Meta in regards to a fact check labelling on his video that claimed Californian wildfires were largely due to government mismanagement and not just climate change; Meta argued in court "the labels themselves are neither false nor defamatory; to the contrary, they constitute protected opinion".
So are Meta's fact checkers subjective or objective because they just admitted to the former yet there mission statement says otherwise.

Yeah fact checkers aren't the arbiter of truth people hold them up to be

Also they appear to spend alot more time and money fact checking derogatory stories towards the left and apparently struggle to find the same time to correct some false news regarding right wing counterparts which goes largely ignored.

Here's a short video which is something like a fact checkers; ThE sCiEnCe is changing

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of fact checking does anyone want to fact check this one?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Remember the time when John Stossel tried to sue Meta in regards to a fact check labelling on his video that claimed Californian wildfires were largely due to government mismanagement and not just climate change; Meta argued in court "the labels themselves are neither false nor defamatory; to the contrary, they constitute protected opinion".
So are Meta's fact checkers subjective or objective because they just admitted to the former yet there mission statement says otherwise.

Yeah fact checkers aren't the arbiter of truth people hold them up to be

Also they appear to spend alot more time and money fact checking derogatory stories towards the left and apparently struggle to find the same time to correct some false news regarding right wing counterparts which goes largely ignored.

Here's a short video which is something like a fact checkers; ThE sCiEnCe is changing

The "fact" checkers are as full as shit as the MSM and run with agendas too.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sweden definitely changes the colour of the African and Arab criminals there to make then appear more white.