Squid Game season 2

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching the first few minutes and already falling asleep. Why did they have to Americanize and ruin it? It was better in Korean and with Korean actors. Now it's seems like watching a stupid reality tv show.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I could be wrong but isn’t this actually just a reality tv version of the tv series, not actually a season 2.

Hence why it seems like you’re watching a stupid reality tv show.. because you are lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck no wonder. I was wondering what the hell is this..... thinking it was the actual season 2.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck no wonder. I was wondering what the hell is this..... thinking it was the actual season 2.
Hahahahaha that’s too good.

Lola shithouse though so yeah won’t be watching.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's interesting to see them put a reality spin on it - such as the 4 team mates not agreeing to the shape for the toffee challenge, then getting eliminated. No one saw that coming lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no hope for it. But I'm currently watching Scott Pilgrim Takes Off on Netflix. It's quite good. It replays a lot of the movie, but also creates new stories and takes diversions.

And the entire cast came back to voice it. Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Michael Cera, Chris Evans, all of them.

Edit: OK. Correction. I'm now 4 episodes in and it's so very different to the movie. Massively different. Really good though.

Last edited: