Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Evil eye.
Im sick of us getting shafted every year so this ill be sporting the evil eye in 2014 so we can finally have some good luck.

Ive put the eye on Barba to break his leg round one! see how that goes
Nice! Lol I hope he snaps his leg in 32 places

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate the first timers are the best. You can take advantage of their lack of knowledge and pump their mouths lol
Haha, they are good when it comes to other things.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Evil eye.
Im sick of us getting shafted every year so this ill be sporting the evil eye in 2014 so we can finally have some good luck.

Ive put the eye on Barba to break his leg round one! see how that goes
Can you buy a Barba voodoo doll and perhaps stick some pins in him in varies places, I don't want him to be permanently disabled just partially so his football career can be over. Like maybe be get some props and surround the doll around pokie machines and a bottle of Jim Beam, also chuck a few Barbie dolls around him or better yet some Cabbage patch kid dolls as they're like fat and stuff.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your comments suggest otherwise.
I'm only human :(

Can you buy a Barba voodoo doll and perhaps stick some pins in him in varies places, I don't want him to be permanently disabled just partially so his football career can be over. Like maybe be get some props and surround the doll around pokie machines and a bottle of Jim Beam, also chuck a few Barbie dolls around him or better yet some Cabbage patch kid dolls as they're like fat and stuff.
Isn't that how his current life style is at the moment?

A

Alexander the Great

Thats actually not a bad marketing concept for us in 2014
The ben barba Voodoo doll, that shit would sell like hotcakes.

N

Natboy

James Graham with a huge hat keeping the sun off his pasty pom skin in Cronulla mall with Corey Thompson.
Corey is short but pretty strong looking. Graham isn't tall though either

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I keep saying .. Corey Thompson is Steve Turner 2014 edition.

Graham isn't that tall, but has the biggest chest I've ever seen. Massive upper body on the bloke.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
James Graham with a huge hat keeping the sun off his pasty pom skin in Cronulla mall with Corey Thompson.
Corey is short but pretty strong looking. Graham isn't tall though either
Corey is pretty tanky if you ask me (this time you are asking :p)

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I keep saying .. Corey Thompson is Steve Turner 2014 edition.

Graham isn't that tall, but has the biggest chest I've ever seen. Massive upper body on the bloke.
It needs to be. A heart his size needs to fit somewhere!

N

Natboy

I just walked past Todd Carney & Nathan Gardner and daaaaaam Gardner makes Corey Thompson look like Shaquille O'Neill! They made a smartarse Fafita comment about my dogs training shorts but I was on the phone and didn't hear. I can confirm that carney was walking towards Cronulla maccas lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pity.. I'd have asked them both about ASADA.

Actually wasn't the supposide fight with one of Carneys mates, supposidely over a smart arsed remark by Carney as well?

Hmmmm

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just walked past Todd Carney & Nathan Gardner and daaaaaam Gardner makes Corey Thompson look like Shaquille O'Neill! They made a smartarse Fafita comment about my dogs training shorts but I was on the phone and didn't hear. I can confirm that carney was walking towards Cronulla maccas lol
Nothing better then wearing my Dogs training shorts in public after the gym, you either get haters or fellow fans giving ya comments lol

N

Natboy

Pity.. I'd have asked them both about ASADA.

Actually wasn't the supposide fight with one of Carneys mates, supposidely over a smart arsed remark by Carney as well?

Hmmmm
That's it mate. Carney can thank Wade Graham for holding him back or he would be facing court and sacked. He also was out drinking until the early hours on Sunday. No wonder he played so rubbish.
It made me laugh about all the people saying sign Ferguson, he could change like Carney changed LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.