Spotted Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Doesn't he live around Merrylands?
He might now live at Rhodes but he is along with his brother a Merrylands Ram junior.
Probably come back to have a beer and see some old mates.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He might now live at Rhodes but he is along with his brother a Merrylands Ram junior.
Probably come back to have a beer and see some old mates.
Nah ive seen him there countless times alone

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw a guy named tony last year at homebush stadium impersonating a footy player lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember seeing on SBS this thing in America, it was classes for women on certain stuff to do with men. Some skanky chick comes in and teaches them techniques on these purple gel like things (if you get my drift) so yeah it exists lol...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I remember seeing on SBS this thing in America, it was classes for women on certain stuff to do with men. Some skanky chick comes in and teaches them techniques on these purple gel like things (if you get my drift) so yeah it exists lol...
lmao whats there to teach about sexually pleasing a man? grab this, suck that, lick here, spit there.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lmao whats there to teach about sexually pleasing a man? grab this, suck that, lick here, spit there.
You ever coped a fresh first timer? It isn't as good as it should feel haha

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate the first timers are the best. You can take advantage of their lack of knowledge and pump their mouths lol

A

Alexander the Great

Are you the evil eye or the all seeing eye? Lol
Evil eye.
Im sick of us getting shafted every year so this ill be sporting the evil eye in 2014 so we can finally have some good luck.

Ive put the eye on Barba to break his leg round one! see how that goes

Status
Not open for further replies.