Spotted: Assassin

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i have met Assassin and he looks nothing like that

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So when are we all meeting up for a piss up and a punch up ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's overdue but I think because how shit the dogs are will keep most away.

I reckon our first home game next year, as we will be fully of hope before reality kicks in lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should punch on first and then drink ourselves to sleep. This can all happen with a BBQ @Hacky McAxe place. I will sort the kegs, @ASSASSIN has the mood influencers, limos for everyone catered by @Tassie Devil and the Bulldog cheer girls kidnapped... I mean delivered by @Bulldogsteve. @south of heaven is in charge of whisky and all comedy @DinkumDog can put us all in a meme or video, @maroondog72 the freshly caught by himself seafood, and security for all provided by @Natboy @The_Chimpster , @PE Teacher @NPC83 @B-Train 21 , @Gene Krupa . Plus there will be information classes held on salary cap with Guest speakers @TwinTurbo and @bradyk and also some top secret announcments provided by @Isaac and @David holland .The final workshop of the day will be called "How to pick another team to follow when yours is fucked", hosted by expert analysis @Mutt Dafty .

Anyone else that wants a working role please apply, otherwise the rest of us can just turn up and enjoy the day.

There should also be open tag team matches and a special all in event for conspiracy supporters vs "the sheep". Based on a couple of the music threads on here it will be loud and heavy..

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We should punch on first and then drink ourselves to sleep. This can all happen with a BBQ @Hacky McAxe place. I will sort the kegs, @ASSASSIN has the mood influencers, limos for everyone catered by @Tassie Devil and the Bulldog cheer girls kidnapped... I mean delivered by @Bulldogsteve.

There should be open tag team matches and a special all in event for conspiracy supporters vs "the sheep". Based on a couple of the music threads on here it will be loud and heavy..
if i have the cheer girls i could be late :tonguewink::tonguewink: