Opinion Spot on James Graham

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was all class, doesn't care for the company line at Fox and speaks freely, best part is little paul cant speak when Jimmy is on, he is the ultimate fangirl around him

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bring back the good old forwards (e.g. Kelly, Gillespe) as defensive coaches. Make teams fear getting tackled again.

Reactions: 88

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was surprised to hear him compliment Grimaldi. I found when he was our conditioner it was the beginning of the end for us. Fair enough Hasler was running his fingers through the roster. But we seems to be the slowest, laziest, unfittest team from that period onwards, compared to dogs teams of the past.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do the 360 poofs still have sand in their vaginas over us?

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was watching this live and just thinking the whole time 'Man I wish James Graham was part of our club/coaching staff'

Don't think anybody can give a more impassioned pre-game speech than him
him and big willie running out the bottles:coldsweat:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the 360 poofs still have sand in their vaginas over us?
Yep they spent another 20 minutes bitching about Gus, the unsettled board and Dean Pay. Poor Baz was sacked for no reason by the Bulldogs because we're a club in crisis. I only watched to get some news on who the new coach will be but it was a total wankfest....same dribble we get from them

If the Rorters had sacked a coach with a 5/34 record they'd be blowing Politis for being ruthless and a winner

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Yep they spent another 20 minutes bitching about Gus, the unsettled board and Dean Pay. Poor Baz was sacked for no reason by the Bulldogs are in crisis. I only watched to get some news on who the new coach will be but it was a total wankfest....same dribble we get from them

If the Rorters had sacked a coach with a 5/34 record they'd be blowing Politis for being ruthless and a winner
Unsettled board? It's the most settled it has been in ages.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep they spent another 20 minutes bitching about Gus, the unsettled board and Dean Pay. Poor Baz was sacked for no reason by the Bulldogs because we're a club in crisis. I only watched to get some news on who the new coach will be but it was a total wankfest....same dribble we get from them

Unsettled board? These ***** are fucked.... love making up shit.