News Sport Confidential: Bulldogs make a play to recruit Payne Haas

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will his mum be transferred to Silverwater?
1.2M a year plus free private jet flights to Brissie jail following Friday night games funded by Uncle Arthur.

I'm sick of seeing so many other teams having multiple best players in their position in the comp. We're more than overdue to have another besides maybe JAC who may actually be second to To'o.

Roosters have Tedesco & Manu. Panthers have Cleary, To'o, & Yeo. Bunnies have Mitchell & Murray. Storm Munster & Grant.

Bout time we have number one anything.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sport Confidential: Former Broncos teammates Payne Haas and Tevita Pangai Jr are together again in the NSW origin camp – and there are whispers the two might be reunited more permanently

Tevita Pangai Jr says he would love the chance to be reunited with great mate Payne Haas amid persistent whispers that the Bulldogs are set to make a move on the Brisbane Broncos star come November 1.
A few weeks ago during a mid week pre game press conference TPJ told media he keeps in regular contact with Haas and it would be good if Haas joined the Dogs (like as if he heard something) but he then tried to back away from the comment by turning it into a joke saying Kevie Walters would kill him if that happened.

He's not the smartest cookie. Maybe he did hear something, kind of revealed it then realised he shouldn't have.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.2M a year plus free private jet flights to Brissie jail following Friday night games funded by Uncle Arthur.

I'm sick of seeing so many other teams having multiple best players in their position in the comp. We're more than overdue to have another besides maybe JAC who may actually be second to To'o.

Roosters have Tedesco & Manu. Panthers have Cleary, To'o, & Yeo. Bunnies have Mitchell & Murray. Storm Munster & Grant.

We’ve got Waddel.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Paying for a private jet to see a scumbag of a human being?

Yeah nah

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didnt Broncos get the spoon with Haas in their side.
Love to see him in the blue and white but Id rather see us pay whatever it takes to fix our spine.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Props lay the platform for your halves to do their magic but they don't win games. At the moment we can't convert good ball into points. Hass wont fix that.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Gus is a big fan of PH & would love for him to be a Bulldog but Gus knows that no middle forward is worth a million a season.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Gus is a big fan of PH & would love for him to be a Bulldog but Gus knows that no middle forward is worth a million a season.
Gus is on record on 100% footy saying 1m a year for 10 years for Haas is cheap. Who knows.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gus is on record on 100% footy saying 1m a year for 10 years for Haas is cheap. Who knows.
Because he wants other clubs to pay it lol. He would never give a prop that.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can Haas play halfback?
If we get him he can play anywhere he likes lol. But i dont see it happening. Broncos have built their side around him

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Were Haas and TPJ the props for Brisbane when they were struggling and similar defensive issues as the dogs now?