Sponsor

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Mason on his podcast talk about what a shit go it was having no money come in for jersey sponsor this year was basically mates looking after mates. He knows of the plans to change the leadership and would be a good thing..is mason on something or just the new Elias talks like a punch drunk boxer
Which episode?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another endictment on this administration Here is lies the problem, there was at least 1 other potential sponsor.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Chair and Dean are personal friends, yet you’re suggesting there was no communication regarding his exit. Wrong. I’m not ‘defending the indefensible’ at all. You’re simply making unfounded accusations of ‘incompetence’ for whatever reason you feel necessary. We’re never going to agree so we can leave it there. Let’s see if this agitation results in anything - for now I’m not convinced. Cheers.
The Chair has soured relationships with many Club personalities. Despite your propaganda all is not rainbows & unicorns at Canterbury.
The Chair seems to have matriculated from Nero School of Ineffectual Leadership.
“I hear music & I can also smell smoke......”

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The Chair has soured relationships with many Club personalities. Despite your propaganda all is not rainbows & unicorns at Canterbury.
The Chair seems to have matriculated from Nero School of Ineffectual Leadership.
“I hear music & I can also smell smoke......”
One of your best SFA :-).
‘Propaganda’ - that old chestnut.
When have I ever suggested anything about ‘rainbows and unicorns’? Of course there’s disgruntlement and jostling, anyone within a bee’s dick of the club knows that.
Hardly a newsflash champ.
What I AM saying is all this talk of replacing directors and EGM’s is overstated as was proven to be in the past. We’ll see if anything actually bubbles to the surface but I’m far from convinced it’s anything other than noise. Getting a potential ticket ready for 2022 - well now that’s a different story...

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's 100% not true, the current situation was caused by the LC (Leagues Club) Chairman not standing down until the issues he was accused of were cleared up.

Go Dogs
And who put the Chairman of the LC there as reward for his support against his brother & Dib & Co back on 2018?
It’s 100% on the mark.
Make a deal with the devil....

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Make a deal with the devil....
Works both ways doesn’t it?
You’re saying that Lynne basically instructed the footy club directors who sit on the league club board (Dunn and Ballesty) to ensure the league club board elected Coorey as President (under the constitution) to ‘reward his loyalty’ and when the allegations of inappropriate behaviour surfaced against Coorey, Lynne should’ve ‘backed him’ even though the complaints were made to her and she was duty bound to take it further. So by not ‘being loyal’ and doing her job she’s ‘soured relationships’ (your words) even though the footy club investigated and initially cleared Coorey of wrong doing. Then the league club moved to demote Coorey. This may have been Dunn given his ambition of being Chair, but suddenly we see a petition to remove the two dual club directors and Lynne for good measure! It’s as plain as day what’s happening here yet you’re suggesting it’s 100% Lynne. Doesn’t pass the smell test. No wonder the footy club have made moves to be less reliant on the league club and I say kudos!

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The old covid 19 excuse
What about the recession? That happened because of covid
And the drama with okunbor and chn

Is that imaginary too

What part don’t U understand about it being hard getting sponsorship dollars

And team performance

I think they done very well getting what we got

Last edited: