Sponsor

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is like everything else this pathetic board and management have tried to convince us was a coup and we later find out we got absolutely dudded

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t think we were in a position to negotiate a better deal from what happened and is happening.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on how long the remainder of the deal is tbh.

My bigger concern is their interference in the club, did they come on board because of Barrett or was it a condition of them coming on board that Barrett got the gig.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's the case, how did the Football club make a profit like portrayed by the club?
Have they made profit? I thought they normally lose 5 to 6 million a year that why they get a grant each for the leagues. In saying that the leagues purpose is to do that.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have they made profit? I thought they normally lose 5 to 6 million a year that why they get a grant each for the leagues. In saying that the leagues purpose is to do that.
Apparently profit

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We play like a bunch of drunks anyway so no big deal

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If that's the case, how did the Football club make a profit like portrayed by the club?
If they made a profit during covid, no leagues club grant or Jersey sponsorship than I would change my opinion about the board and CEO.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Season was over long ago so why would a sponsor put good money for no return. He didn’t make his money wasting it. Smart thinking from the dogs enticing a sponsor for the future.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 16856
This board is just beyond belief... I can understand we are living in tough times but I think alot of these signings etc are to save face!
Correct me if I am wrong but the football club are still making a profit this year.

So Give a little freebie now to get back much more in the future.

It's called GOODWILL. All businesses do it. Give a freebie to secure a beneficial deal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but the football club are still making a profit this year.

It's called GOODWILL. All businesses do it. Give a freebie to secure a beneficial deal.
Who gives a shit if they're running at a profit.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who gives a shit if they're running at a profit.
Their accountant - 1

Generating goodwill for a sponsor - 2

Potential sponsors who may be thinking of investing with us - 3

Members - 4

Fans who hope the club doesn't fold while the leagues club is closed dur to a pandemic - 5

The NRL - 6

Just off the top of my head.

On the other side of the ledger is just you.

Last edited:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do people really believe anything this lot says anymore. They made a profit. Yea says who? The same board who couldn’t organise a root in a brothel. The whole point wasn’t just a freebie for future benefits. It just outlines how bad the board have been overall and clearly are out of there depth to get us through this mess.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They made a profit. Yea says who?
So you’re saying that financial statements that football club members can receive are fraudulent and the board knowingly sign off on false documentation - correct? You can’t be serious...

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do people really believe anything this lot says anymore. They made a profit. Yea says who? The same board who couldn’t organise a root in a brothel. The whole point wasn’t just a freebie for future benefits. It just outlines how bad the board have been overall and clearly are out of there depth to get us through this mess.
You don't have to believe them.

Financial statements must be produced by independent accountants, verified by auditors and then analysed by the tax department.

Any irregularities are fined heavily by the ATO.

Applies to all businesses and not for profit organizations.

You may not believe the board but the checks and balances are enshrined in the constitution passed into legislation by the government,

All clubs abide by the same rules whether they are rugby Clubs, Leagues Clubs, Soccer clubs, AFL Clubs or RSL Clubs. They are all governed by the same legislation.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Their accountant - 1

Generating goodwill for a sponsor - 2

Potential sponsors who may be thinking of investing with us - 3

Members - 4

Fans who hope the club doesn't fold while the leagues club is closed dur to a pandemic - 5

The NRL - 6

Just off the top of my head.

On the other side of the ledger is just you.
Lololololololol seriously, are you fucking serious? Fuck me dead our fans.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lololololololol seriously, are you fucking serious? Fuck me dead our fans.
So you really think making a profit doesn't matter?

I know you aren't stupid so this is you taking your trolling to the next level.

You have outdone yourself Marley.

Well done.

I am proud.

What bridge do you live under? I will send you flowers to mark such a great evolvement in your troll apprenticeship.